• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

I smell Bulls...ugar!

Love the Photoshop beard btw, mostly looks real. In fact I probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

I noticed because of his avatar. At first the beard looked fine and I was like "wow, he did the same pose in both photos perfectly..."

non photoshoped beard XD

the beard is wearing the following accecsories phantom ciras in OD with TT shingles and phantom admin and pistol mags eagle H harness in RG and a tripple m4 pouch that is made by i have no idea got it waaay before the whole china thing. (also big up my room who has not been decorated in 25 years XD)

000_0287.jpg

Yeah, and its FANTASTIC. not in the slightest bit bulky, and I dont really carry much when Im playing on it anyway. Just 4 mags, copious amounts of glowsticks, and the Pikachu on the left shoulder.

One thing though, I made some 'skeletonised' plates out of some chopping board, just to give rigidity to it. I didnt go with full chopping boards because I like to feel when I've been shot in the chest/back!

Edited by ollie_ty

Trying to run this set up for awhile.

Only things I'm looking to add are a Source 1.5L, PIG Billowed Utility Pouch on the right cummerbund, and an Emdom-MM Dump Pouch on the belt.

Then, of course, comms. Looking to pick up the Puxing 777 and finding a compatible pouch for it. It seems to be a rather tiny radio, so I wasn't sure which pouch could possibly fit it without being overly huge.

APC001.jpg

APC004.jpg

APC002.jpg

APC003.jpg

-Ex

Edited by Extraordinaire

Trying to run this set up for awhile.

Only things I'm looking to add are a Source 1.5L, PIG Billowed Utility Pouch on the right cummerbund, and an Emdom-MM Dump Pouch on the belt.

Then, of course, comms. Looking to pick up the Puxing 777 and finding a compatible pouch for it. It seems to be a rather tiny radio, so I wasn't sure which pouch could possibly fit it without being overly huge.

-Ex

That's the TYR hydro carrier right? I need an uber-short hydro pouch for my Strandhögg since even the PIG 2L is too long, and I'm not sure if they've just had a slight re-design of the lid but the pouch TYR currently have on their site looks a little bit different to yours. http://www.tyrtactical.com/products/details/hydration/small-hydration-pouch/

Edited by CKinnerley

Ah, so it's actually totally the opposite of what I was thinking then. The website is out of date and the pouches I've seen on here are the current design.

Well that's good to know. I certainly can't think of a hydro carrier that's any shorter than that one, so it should be the best bet for what I need.