• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

I'm aiming to build this into an early Iraq/Afghan SEALS kit at some point but this is what I'm currently running my sixties with in the woods.

570b8d02.jpg

Kitlist:

helikon raid modded US woodland BDUs.

SO Tech 'Callahan' plate carrier with two double pantac 9mm mag pouches and medium sotech utility, all in OD.

Blackhawk OD hydro pouch 3l.

Nomex pilot gloves.

Heroshark glasses.

Claymore bag holding spare ammo and gas.

Magnum boots

Marui/guarder _226 in chest-mounted blackhawk serpa.

Inokatsu M60E4

Since there's no "Pics of someone else wearing all your gear" thread, this'll have to go here. :)

DulceEt_01.jpg

DulceEt_02.jpg

Massif combat shirt

Crye G3 pants

Mayflower APC w/ BFG 10-speed triple mag shingle, BFG Helium Whisper 2x mag pouch, BFG HW large utility pouch, TAG folding MBITR radio pouch, TAG hydration bladder, unknown ICOM pouch, unknown (TAG?) smoke/banger pouch

TMC AirFrame w/ Crye MC cover, Element Manta, 2x E-lites

Blackhawk! rigger belt

Some other stuff?

Thank God, I was worried you had shaved and lost 30 pounds.

How do you (and your buddy) like the Massif shirt? They have them for $40 at my surplus store and they seem much more durable than Crye.

I like it just fine. Can't say that I've actually owned a Crye version to compare it against, but I'd say it's better than the repros I've seen for sure. The elbow pad area is nice... designed more for abrasion than for impact, while the Crye seems to be the other way.

But yeah, movie shoot aside, this is my normal loadout for most games now. Got the MBITR working again, which runs with either the H250 or the Sordins, and trying to go more minimal with my magazine load (5+1, although I carry extras in the utility pouch). APC negates the need for my admin pouches and some of the other stuff I used to haul. At the moment I've even stopped wearing my first line because I just haven't had much use for it... but part of that just has to do with how I need to fix my pistol.

I like it just fine. Can't say that I've actually owned a Crye version to compare it against, but I'd say it's better than the repros I've seen for sure. The elbow pad area is nice... designed more for abrasion than for impact, while the Crye seems to be the other way.

They are real nice, but "rolling" the sleeves takes a whole new technique since the cuffs are tight.

Checked out the TN airsoft scene today at Bad Karma in Lebanon. Basically all of the equipment in the picture got its first field test today.

(I'm on the left)

P1020992.jpg

-Mayflower APC

-Tyr 1.5L

-BFG 10-Speed triple

-2x Mayflower 'roo

-SKD PIG drop slider sling

-Tyr Tactical Gunfighter's Belt

-G-Code XST for USP Tactical

-HSGI double pistol

-HSGI TACO

-EGL Loppy II

-Buck multitool

-G&P-based Mk.18 mod.1

-KSC USP Tactical S7

Edited by validtumoralarm

Hey validtumoralarm, how does the Tyr Tactical gunfighter belt work? Is it like mini molle webbing that you can weave small pouches and such and still be able to use mag holster that have belt loops and at the same time using molle retention?

Yeah, that's basically it. I like it a lot. I'll try to take better pictures of it later today.

Mayflower LPAC (SFG 2011 - 2012) :

Is the LPAAC basically an APC that takes BALCS soft armor? It looks a little...unwieldy.

Here is my loadout. Not really based on anything but the finnish AO. I am also building a recce setup based on Mayflower UW rig.

Pictures

7824267228_4d44c8c0c9_b.jpg7824270254_eb38764a06_b.jpg7824272956_6ed0f8f14f_b.jpg7824275222_9bf73b6a53_b.jpg

Close up: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7137/7824277872_70f6a76470_b.jpg

NV: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8440/7824279906_7aa553f485_b.jpg

Kitlist

Crye combat shirt RG

SOD gear specre pants HCS

Merrel MOABs

Ops-core Bump w/FS cover etc

MSA sordins w/ Nexus PTT wired for a Puxing 888

Mayflower APC

TYR 3-shingle

TYR double

TYR inner radio pouches