• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Had a leg panel once, being only 5ft 7" it didn't work very well for me, now I just run a belt rig. Got to say though it is the best thing I have ever bought.

I'm 5'10" and it works really well for me, I do have it as high up as posible though, it basically sits on your hip rather than your thigh. I run it with a rigger belt with a 1911 in a serpa and a multitool on the other side.

Edited by risc_terilia

I just chucked some gear up on my bed to take a picture to use as a thumbnail for a YouTube video, and (much to my surprise) I think it came out rather nicely:

1.jpg

Just wish I knew a way to post up the full 12 MP image or at least a link to it, because the detail in the original picture is just on a whole different level to the one the forum displays.

First bits arrived today for my jtf-2 kit.

20121114_192826_zps76d3e04e.jpg

Will be replacing the fabric maple with an IR, and losing the callsign entirely.

A coyote 6094b would be more accurate than my MC 6094b I think and would go with aridpat pouches better so will be swapping that out.

If anyone's got some tan genuine CP gen 2/3 combat pants in 34l they want to trade for the same in multicam, please drop me a shout :)

• Like 1

Got bored. Had krylon and a plain khaki top I never use anymore.

[snip]

Brilliant! That looks awesome. I wish I had something like that just sitting around... :)

Here's my new SAW. It's heavier than my M4, but I haven't had anyone not call their hits lately...

(Disclaimer: Trained operator under the supervision of other professionals. Don't try this at home!)

Are those BB's on the chain instead of blades? ;)

Edited by SgtBojangles

Pardon the absolutely atrocious webcam pics (and my ever present unintentional trout pout), hoping to get some better snaps of the gear on sunday.

JTF gear taking shape.

Photoon2012-11-16at1749.jpg

War face :P

Photoon2012-11-16at1751.jpg

Still to add: IR maple leaf instead of the fabric on the left shoulder, Ops core (painted arid cadpat), LBT 50oz hydro, 226 and bladetech holster.

Edited by spetsnazdave87
  • Like 2