• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a nice tactical brown-paper-bag for your viewing pleasure.

IMG_0728_zps25635b81.jpg

IMG_0733_zpse9e5815d.jpg

IMG_0732_zps28f8e159.jpg

Looks a bit better when there's stuff in it.

IMG_0740_zps2dec523f.jpg

Still strongly resembles a shopping bag admittedly, but a shopping bag that you can fill with all your very favourit'est airsoft kit and rest assured it will reside safe and sound within.

Review will go in to the relevant sub-section soon.  Also in case anybody was wondering, the sticker is a little bit of memorabilia for the massive sale SKD Tactical held as soon as we all found out Osama was sleeping with the fishes (literally as it turned out).

SKDTacBinladensale-censored_zpsc35154c4.

Edited by CKinnerley

MSM package rocked up.  Not sure whether this was meant to be a dig or a friendly bit of humour, but the patch was free either way so I'm not complaining.

IMG_0726-Copy_zps6432b5af.jpg

'RAW' hoodie which is perfect for one's airsofter-about-town fashion styling.  Review will be up on YouTube tomorrow.

IMG_0743_zpsc9241470.jpg

I will not be giving up my day job as an armourer to become a male model.

And of course if you're ordering from MSM you are legally required to get a few more patches, and my Mega PatchBook also has a long way to go before it's full.  These stickers/vinyl transfers they've started doing are really excellent as well.

IMG_0738_zpsb10cc878.jpg

@ Beta:

21 is still pretty young for anything SOF style, but as I said, the gear rocks!

@ Psantos:

I like the gun, but that red dot, ykes!

@ Ex

Jpc looks nice. But at some point somebody has to explain to me the point of going total multicam to be optimally camoflaged and then negating that effect be putting a full color flag on the chest 8-o

@ Beta:

21 is still pretty young for anything SOF style, but as I said, the gear rocks!

Jpc looks nice. But at some point somebody has to explain to me the point of going total multicam to be optimally camoflaged and then negating that effect be putting a full color flag on the chest 8-o

Hah, fair enough. Thanks!

As far as the flags, it's a team requirement in my case. I tear it off in a second if I could, trust me. :P

Edited by beta08

IFF purposes. From what I gather from real door kickers I know, they're mostly used during raids and the like, where camo doesn't matter so much as making sure you don't get shot by your own guys.