bulle radio pouch

bulle medic pouch

Cordura od belt rig

Single m4 - viper

double m4 - viper

utility pouch - tmc

bulle pistol mag pouch

Basic dump pouch

I run a high speed rig with capable mag carrying capacity, i dont use 10 mags every skirmish usually 7/8

use the m4 pouches on my belt rig for such speedloader etc

usually i rock...

od web tex beanie

od web tex t-shirt

Multicam/Dpm bottoms

Magnum Tan boots

and if its wet weather i use a Web tex od soft shell

post-75640-0-32899700-1356382334_thumb.jpg

post-75640-0-97604000-1356382826_thumb.jpg

post-75640-0-08609100-1356382832_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ghost G36C

Looks good Due, think there's a thread in Gear Discussion you'll like if you haven't seen it already.

Santa knew just the airsoft stuff I wanted this year, very lucky indeed.

IMG_0803_zps90858c66.jpg

I've decided after giving them a go for a good while that I do not like the Oakley SI Assault gloves, as popular as they might be, so I'm looking forward to trying the ORs.  Also the first Chest Rig I've ever had in my whole time 'softing, apart from a chicom I bought in 2009 for £12 to use when dressing up as one of them darned terrorists to get shot at (with blanks).  Though the bit I must confess I'm most excited about is actually the new wallet, which is a very long story so I won't go in to all the details here since a man's wallet is a highly vital piece of EDC equipment with a lot of aspects to it's usage. But even if Spec-Ops aren't a gucci brand and the packaging sounds tacky, at last I've got a money carriage system made of 1000D cordura with bar tacking.  So happy days on that one.

You guys will probably like this as well.

IMG_0805_zpsd7e0cc13.jpg

That's the back of the SKD sticker, i.e. the part you throw away.  Can't help but think that's a damn well designed sticker. :usflag:

Good old SKD, always my first choice.  

Hatch operator is my favorite tough glove, but I wear the Mechanix originals more often because they feel less restrictive, plus they're cheap enough to toss when they (inevitably) rip.  Those OR gloves look a lot like Mechanix; I might have to give them a try.   

Which thread were you thinking of? :)

There's a USAF Special forces thread somewhere.. I went looking but couldn't find it.  Unless I've finally cracked and gone mad that is.  Pretty sure it's on here though. :unsure:

How are those OR gloves? I've been eying them for a decent bit but haven't taken the plunge and bought em yet.

Haven't tried them in game yet, but just from grabbing a few rifles and giving them a quick test I think they'll be good.  Certainly get a lot of grip from the material on the palms.

Good old SKD, always my first choice.  

Hatch operator is my favorite tough glove, but I wear the Mechanix originals more often because they feel less restrictive, plus they're cheap enough to toss when they (inevitably) rip.  Those OR gloves look a lot like Mechanix; I might have to give them a try.   

Hatch I've not tried, I'll have a look.  The mechanix originals I'd concur on though because they're a simple and effective glove, which is why I think these ORs will work well.  Use different mechanix every day in work too, served me very well during some jobs which are pretty harsh on kit.  I've always liked the old nomex aircrew gloves as well, again just for their sheer simplicity.

I find the oakleys just have too much junk going on that I don't need.  The holes in the fingers make them useless in the winter, but they're quite thick and too hot in the summer.  I might still use them for CQB since they do at least give some protection to the hands, but only until I get some M-Pacts.

There's a USAF Special forces thread somewhere.. I went looking but couldn't find it.  Unless I've finally cracked and gone mad that is.  Pretty sure it's on here though. :unsure:

Yeah though it's not in the Gear section but in this one, just at the bottom of the page ;)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/106425-af-sof-tacp-pj-eod/

Edited by johny_blaze