Pics of your Gear

It's modeled after the Nacre QuietPro. I'm under the impression that the replica is currently sold out and the real one requires programming for specific radios (which makes buying second hand 'interesting').

Buying second hand nacre's is only usefull if the are modified. Otherwise they will only work with the US army motorola's as far as i know

Actually the replica pictured is based off the Silynx C4OPs.

Nacre Quiet Pros work with any XTS wired radio and they work with US MBTIRs as well... However almost all of them on the market are illegally sold.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Damn, everyone is posting gear I want!  How have those Lowa's been serving you?

I've had mine for maybe a year now. I really like them, the are water proof(tested in snow), light(I got the 6 inch), and durable.  I did end up changing the soles in mine too, but thats just preference.  The only down fall is they are really slick on wet rocks.

Really like that drop-leg setup, looks like a mixture of Safariland and Springfield bits?

Grey Ghost Gear Stealth Operator Pack in Kryptek Highlander.  Will be my EDC bag for bringing in to work.

IMG_0846_zpse6e22d52.jpg

IMG_0843_zps90eeeeb1.jpg

Definitely gonna have to parade these around too. Especially given the work that's gone in to them.

IMG_0857_zpsb0cae24c.jpg

Obligatory snow kit photos.  Every time it snows I think I should buy overwhites, probably won't ever happen though.  Still, my civvie stuff seems warmer than any of the issue things I have at the moment, so it's mostly that.

P1030902_zps912e7c3c.jpg

P1030903_zps28437d0d.jpg

Considering attempting to source material to make craghoppers into Mass Grey replicas, but that's opening too much of a can of kit-buying worms in my eyes.