Pics of your Gear

Coyote Crye JPC build in progress.

LBT MBITR pouch is a stop gap until my JPC MBITR inserts show up from the states.

Shoulder pads are HSGI coyote ones. 

Hydro is a source 1l coyote reservoir.

MBITR replica is a Spartan clone with a Motorola MBITR replica inside, and a real Thales fist mic modded to Motorola 2 pin.

Shirt is a CPgear OTW shirt.

DSCF4733_zpsb7f1c484.jpg

DSCF4732_zpsb6166ccf.jpg

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Here's my LBT-6094a and MICH2001 with an assortment of gear. Sometimes I may have my Glock in a SafariLand 6004 and some magazines to that, and usually I have a dump pouch, but all of that goes on my belt. If anyone wants a kit list then I'll add that, you just need to ask.

Looks good, now you just need to get some M90!

I already do have some M/90f and all other parts of the Swedish uniform of the time. I even have a set of M/59 uniform, and a M/59 somewhere, but those are still in Sweden. Unfortunately, it's a bit too hot in California to wear such dense fabric, and since I am somehow unable to adjust to the heat here compared to the lack of heat in Sweden(even after living in California for years), I haven't used my M/90 in a few years. Though, I have been looking at getting some M/90k. Either way, this kit would not be accurate for an impression, even of SOG.

It's usually alright to wear something like M/90 in the winter time here, but even then it can get a little too hot.

I'd love to see it, I've always wanted a complete Swedish kit.

For years, I've been toying with the idea of getting a set of M/90L or M/90TR BE(or M/90k as I've mostly heard/read it as). I love the camouflage and the uniform cut, and after speaking with the Lady that designed the uniform and camouflage pattern(she's a family friend), I am immensely impressed with the designs and detail that went into the process of designing the uniform(s). It just costs too much overall to warrant it, especially since I feel that I would try to preserve the uniform as a collection item rather than use it for airsoft :P

Stridsväst 2000(Sv2k) are/were restricted by the Swedish Army, so there are not that many around on the market. Most Swedish gear appears to have the same kinds of restrictions, though uniforms are much easier to find. It's unfortunate how the prices go up because of this, but completely understandable. 

So, that's my Swedish SOGish inspired kit. It's issue m90, a PACA plate carrier (not worn, as it was really hot out), tasmanian tiger mk 2 chest rig and a 5.11 backpack.

Also, moose, you seem to be the resident smart guy when it comes to Swedish kit, what are the SOG issued? I have seen photo's of them using 416's, g36's and even a 417 along with CIRAS and other chest rigs?

Any who, next up is a G&G ak5 and a SV2k :)

Ill try to put together a kit only photo later for you guys as well.

Edited by Ryland Kirzinger

I've been always a big fan of Cussler's Oregon Files series for light reading. Now that I'm done with military impressions I've decided to build a kit based on what I'd use if I were one of Juan Cabrillo's gun-toting shore ops crew members. 

IMG_1114_zps9ba6c7a3.jpg

This was totally up to me so I use what I have lying around. I need to get a new chest rig because my GP pouches interfere with belt-mounted magazine draw. I think I'll go BFG. For water I just throw on my Camelbak MULE. I'd like to pick up some kind of low profile armor carrier and move the chest rig TACO to the belt so I can run just armor and a belt when I want to. The way I'll be able to keep the new chest rig a little lighter. 

-Eagle LE chest rig

-HSGI and ATS pouches

-Tyr Tactical Gunfighter's Belt

-TACO

-EGL dumper

-Crye Gun Clip

-Blackhawk! Gladius

The firearms:

Barrett Rec7 is mentioned as the primary long arm of The Corporation in all of the more recent books. I think the last one in which it isn't included is Dark Watch (Juan and Linc use M4A1's at the end). The Glock 19 is mentioned in Dark Watch, Plague Ship, and the newest one, The Jungle, so is definitely in the Oregon's armory. I'd like to pick up a new MP5, but I'm not sure what to go for. In Dark Watch I'm pretty sure Cussler describes MP5SD's of some kind, but newer books mention MP5A4's. 

I'll find time to take pictures of myself all set up in decent light soon. 

Edited by validtumoralarm
  • Like 2

So, that's my Swedish SOGish inspired kit. It's issue m90, a PACA plate carrier (not worn, as it was really hot out), tasmanian tiger mk 2 chest rig and a 5.11 backpack.

Also, moose, you seem to be the resident smart guy when it comes to Swedish kit, what are the SOG issued? I have seen photo's of them using 416's, g36's and even a 417 along with CIRAS and other chest rigs?

Any who, next up is a G&G ak5 and a SV2k :)

Ill try to put together a kit only photo later for you guys as well.

I like that kit, looks a bit exotic, but theres a tip, if you're gonna pose with a M90/F uniform, do never fold you arms up, it's basically against regulations, and if you do get hold of a M90/L Jacket, if you are going to fold it you need to have the camopart outside (so that the white side (inside) is not shown)

Klicky link is to show you how it's suppose to look.

http://www.soldf.com/images/s_m90l.jpg

And also on the last pic, make sure you have the buttons closed, it's meant to keep dirt/snow/sand out, it's a built in gaiter.

Here's my actual LAPD SWAT gear, for a 2012-2013 LADP SWAT impression. Pic has a couple of months. Today I've received the FMA FAST Ballistic on Black, with the peltor arc rail adapter for my LIB I.

Hope you like it!

hk93.png

KITLIST

Elbeco-Transcon Tactical Duty Uniform (LAPD ISSUED)

BouTactical Gear FAV Mk.II Enhanced replica vest (custom made with cordura 1000D to real deal spec's)

Yates Spec Op's/Swat Harness

BHI OMEGA gas mask tight pouch

BHI OMEGA 2xM16 + FB pouch

CSM GEAR Dump pouch

HATC Kevlar balaclava

Mechanix M-pact One (old gen)

Oakley M-Frame

BHI Storm sling

BHI Duty belt (as pants belt)

70s Para kit, SAS, Belgian Para, possibly French as well, same as today a lot of the same kit went around.

Belgian dennison smock clone

British Jungle fatigue set

Sten bandoleer converted to chest rig

Palladium Pampa hi boots

m56 belt

m56 canteen

canvas slant SMG pouches on the belt

P56 ruck clone

ANZAC flop hat

DSC_2526_zpsc5b3953a.jpg
  • Like 5

New back-pack setup for a new load-out I'm working on, the idea is to build and fight in a kit that I could sustain myself with.

4MgxWmT.jpg?2

mdgaoOM.jpg?1

iUJxB8h.jpg?1

Kifaru E&E

-OPS-Core Fast-Bump

-E-Lite

-Norotos TATM

-DIY Nod Retention Lanyard

-SOG Seal Pup

Inside, is a hydro bladder tucked at the way back, PVS-14s stowed, Blackhawk Grid Fleece, Spare Trousers, Jet Boil with 3x Fuel, French Press and Tea, and Utensil Set for it, ENO Hammock, and ENO Atlas Straps. Haven't decided on what I want for a snack/food pouch but it'll go under the OPS-Core of safekeeping.

• Like 2