• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Even for medic or breacher kits it is important to keep hydrated so they would carry water, depending on the mission profile. I would definitely recommend that you have a way to carry your water, whether that be in a pouch on your back or simply putting a water bottle in your cargo pocket or utility pouch. Keeping yourself hydrated is always good, no matter the environment may be in.

Besides what was posted above mine, I would also recommend that you put your smoke grenade in a pouch, and it would look a bit more authentic with an IR beacon that is appropriate to the timeframe of your kit.

• Like 1

Thanks, I've been told the Backhawk! hydro carrier wold be the best bet so I'll go for one of those in due course.

I have been meaning to get all of the smaller bits like a petzl torch, correct PTT (there's a strobe for my MICH not pictured) but they all take time and money and so I focus on the more useful bits first and then move to the finishing touches :)

As par the grenade I would keep it in a pouch but thats where all the skirmishing grenades go. The reason its there is I've seen quite a few pics of people with smokes elasticated onto kit like that and I have one lying round so why not 

I remember seeing smoke grenades rubber banded in the MOLLE like that in several photos, but I think that they were all before 2006. It seems that such a practice is not as widely done, at least not in front of cameras…

When it comes to the smaller details, I agree with you, it's best to keep the more useful things higher up on your list of priorities. But I think that your kit is put together well so far, and you don't seem to have that much to add.

I am not an expert on UKSF kits, but I do think that I remember seeing UKSF guys kitted out with BlackHawk pouches on their RAVs and SOHPCs. Therefore it should not be incorrect to use a BlackHawk hydration pouch. For the timeframe, I would assume that they would be using CamelBak bladders, but if you are interested in a better bladder design, I would recommend a Source bladder of the appropriate size. CamelBak bladders are not bad, to my experience, I just prefer Source bladders more. Either way, it should be worth a look.

Yea this is a 2003-2007 time loaodout.

Cheers, I need a PTT (but i remember the correct resin copies are very expensive) and a single point sling and maybe change the top bit to a Blackhawk! Serpa holster for my Sig

And yea I am going to go for the Blackhawk! hydro pouch

Thanks! Appreciate the opinion, probably will go with the AGB sleeve then, was gonna get the AGB as the inner belt anyway.

For the life of me, can't find a sizing guide or sizing info anywhere though - What size did you get for both the AGB and the sleeve, I'm a 30-31 waist.

Go for a small, I'm about a 32 waist and the medium pretty much touches at the 12 o/clock so it'd end up trying to overlap on you.

My gear for my MARSOC and SEAL loadouts..

This is the closest I've gotten to completely finishing a rig for a modern unit loadout but I know its not quite there yet. Overtime I'm planning on replacing some of bits to issue or good relica items where possible and I need to get a belt mounted holster.

But if there's anything anyone could suggest to improve it it would be great!!

All the Pantac and Flyye is coyote brown and the rest is coyote tan

For some reason the Pantac coyote brown seems to be coming up a lot lighter in the photo and the Flyye a lot darker than in real life. The PACA is in ranger green as I could not find a tan one in the UK at all!

DSC02091111111_zps6090cfc7.jpg

DSC02088888_zpsf06a37b8.jpg

DSC020933333_zpsd18a0db2.jpg

Kit List:

First Line:

FLyye PACA Armour carrier (ranger green)

Pantac MBSS

Flyye 200rd SAW Pouch

Flyye MAP Pack

WAS Smoke Pouch

WAS Medium Utility (Posing as 100rd SAW Pouch)

Single 9mm Pouch

ESS Glasses Case

Chem Ligts

PTT

Dummy Smoke grenade

Second Line:

WAS PLB Belt

2x Double Double 5.56 Mag pouches

TAS Small utility being used as an IFAK

Light Ordinance Pouch

Helmet: 

Replica MICH 2000 (needs a new coat of paint)

Replica Rhino NVG Mount

Replica 3x PVS-14 Monocle

Revision Bullet Ant Goggles

Dummy Strobe

Weapon:

A&K M249 Para

Including: M4 style stock, RIS handguard, QR Code sticker, Aimpoint (with paracord tie) and 100rd Nutsack Mag (unfortunately non-working atm)

Non Pictured P226 for the SEAL loadout

Edited by Nickona

My ops core's nearly finished- just waiting on an MPLS White/red and some form of small IR utility light.

DSCF5193_zpsbb1ab051.jpg

DSCF5192_zps504b3163.jpg

DSCF5190_zps2673e33f.jpg

DSCF5189_zpsc77b284b.jpg

DSCF5188_zpsee85467e.jpg

Nearly finished my Ops-Core helmet set-up.

This is set up for night-time at milsims. In the day and at skirmishes I have my gopro Hero 2 on the front NV mount.

Kitlist:

-Real ops core Base jump modded professionally to resemble a ballistic. 
-First Spear coyote hybrid helmet cover.
-Original SOE gear Helmet ballast.
-Norotos INVG arm on 3 hole universal mount.
-Peltor Comtac 3 dual comm headset with Arc rail adaptors and boom mic.
-Ops core helmet bungees.
-ITT PVS-14 gen 3 night vision with Wilcox J arm adaptor.

Still to get:

- Princeton-tec MPLS with arc rail adaptor (on the way).
- Some kind of IR utility light.
-Wilcox amber filter on the PVS14

May also paint/wrap-tape the PVS14 if I grow the balls to.

Hi Guys, Thought i would get a wee thread up on my current load out, Been playing Since November and have my kit pretty much finished for now.

Decided to go with the PMC style as i prefer the more casual look and am not really a fan in running about in full camo gear as much as it looks pretty cool. Play indoors CQB a depot as well so no need for camo really haha!

Gear wise this is what i use/wear:

Flyye FAPC Gen 2 with 3 Mag pouches

Lowa Elite Desert Boots, Surplus

Helikon SFU's

5.11 Tactical Belt with dump pouch

Mechanix Original in Coyote

Shemagh

Black Zipped top for when its cold

Bolle over glasses safety specs

Don't have a proper picture of me wearing this as of yet, but heres a photo from when i first started playing with the good old rental G36

11908016264_91c4cab4a2_b.jpg

11908986534_f716cdd6b4_b.jpg

DSC_1261 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

11908580025_18e7c52418_b.jpg

DSC_1255 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

11908910543_91ccdffb44_b.jpg

DSC_1254 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

11908671495_32029aa618_b.jpg

DSC_1253 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

11909560986_229ca89d14_b.jpg

DSC_1252 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

11909359576_4dd2c8933b_b.jpg

DSC_1262 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

11908735205_4044cbdfd4_b.jpg

DSC_1260 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

11909052023_d65dd49e42_b.jpg

DSC_1249 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

11909686036_40111bd0e0_b.jpg

DSC_1259 by Jamie_Atkinson, on Flickr

Gun/Weapon wise i have:

TM Scar-L recoil in Black wired for Deans and ran on 7.4 LiPo's

Standard internally bar a Firefly Hop Rubber and flat Nub

Surefire M600

Eotech 551

Foregrip

Will be upgrading the motor to a Lonex A2 with an Eagle6 M100 Spring in the next month and maybe looking at a Prommy tighbore depending on what the FPS is after the new spring

Secondary weapon i am waiting on my Stark Arms G19 with two mags to arrive from HK and that will be ran on my vest in a Blackhawk Serpa in Tan which i have waiting to be fitted.

Not planning on getting much else, Maybe another few Midcaps as i only have 4 just now

BFG or 2 of some description with the required Pouches and thats about it.

Would like to pick up a cheap short G&G M4 as a backup weapon and for when playing in really tight quarters but thats a long way off as the Scar does everything i need it to at the moment

Will add some photos of the G19 when i get it, Hopefully it arrives before my next game on Sunday