• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Yes AK mags will fit. It's an "Eazy Rig" from ebairsoft - http://www.ebairsoft.com/weekend-warrior-eazy-p-4967.html (a copy of Black Hawk's Low profile chest rig if I'm not mistaken) that I had modified - had the flashlight pouch removed and an IFAK pouch added in its' place.
And under the chest rig is a 6094 with replica Eagle admin pouch

Edited by johny_blaze
  • Like 1

Scored a genuine CSOR-correct old style Coyote Tan LBT 9039A MAP (Modular assault pack) from Legit Kit. Accessorised it with 3x ASP trifold restraints, and 2x LBT old style coyote tan smoke grenade pouches.

Patches are an Airsoft Machine Shop IR Maple leaf and a Gear Whores Anonymous 'Bro do you even operate' patch. (I don't operate. It's a tongue in cheek patch).

I'm literally just waiting on two 2xM4 paraclete mag pouches for the front before the 100% CSOR-correct 6094A is done.

DSCF7670_zpse3c8f1e9.jpg

DSCF7671_zps3f60e994.jpg

'anada flag on the right, with Paraclete small GP acting as an IFAK, and Paraclete NVG pouch. 

DSCF7672_zps3233afbe.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't do elaborate or Gucci loadouts, just what allows me to run around and shoot people to the best of my ability. Here is my new rig, which arrived today with my g&g 552 and some other bits and pieces.

It's a warrior nemesis rig in coyote.

All that's missing is my t-Rex arms Beowulf holster and I'm good to go :)

Darkchild

Edit: and obviously I'm going to sniper tape the *suitcase* out of all those loose straps, I haven't forgotten I'm a soldier!

Edited by darkchild130