Pics of your Gear

Cheers . I have some new and interesting bits to do next but not for me. I'd like to make somthing new for myself but I don't know how to top my green man and I've already made me a practical one.

Just a thought on an impractical mask with some reference to what you've done with the green man mask (which is amazing). What about something like a Janus mask? It would be bulkier but just from a creative and technical stand point it could be quite interesting. Also it could confuse and terify people. Just a thought.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bb bags?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddavjxkmtbcjnvh/BB%20bag%20tutorial.pdf

I cant find the original thread but this is the tutorial I made a couple of years ago.

Jim

That's the tutorial I used to make mine.

Except I eyeballed the size of my first one. ended up with something far too large. It'll happily fit 10000 rounds in it!

Yeah, our support gunner requested one the size of a camelbak a while back, talked him out of it in the end, he's feeding his m249 box mag with paintball "pods" that hold about 6k bbs each at the moment.

He averages 25k bbs for a full day...

Jim

Please tell me you forgot to put a dot in the middle of that 25k mark @_@ if not, im completly impressed!

Nope, 25k bbs, mind you he used to do 20k with a g3 or Thompson before he got his 249, born to be a gunner!!!

He used to carry 10x 500 round g3 hicaps before he built himself a double drum mag from 4 inch pipe sections...

Jim

Edited by gisburn20