• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Currently in the process of prepping gear for the first truly nonstop 40-hour event on Dutch soil. This is my patrol pack, with assorted batteries (excluding lipos) in the small organiser and food for 24 hours in the large one. Arc'teryx LEAF Atom LT ( <3 ) and Didrikssons shell for those cold and rainy moments. My team is playing on the half-multicam half-solid colours team.  Still need to squeeze in some waterproof-packed socks and assorted small stuff in here and there but, overall very happy with the sheer amount of stuff I've been able to put into a 21L daypack. 

Mind you, this is excluding my bergen with sleeping gear. I'll hopefully drop that one as soon as possible ;)

post-97105-0-37135700-1423208593_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A few of hour I used to run my gear. Ditched the plate carrier and belt as I run mostly 9mm primary weapons now.

Nice to see how CB works with AoR2 as I've a CB belt system and am building up some AoR2 BDU.

Anyone got pics of AoR2 mixed in with Multicam and Ranger Green kit? Looking at picking up some FS pouches for my 6094 but they don't supply kit in AoR2 to civilians. Trying to work out which colour would look best.