Hoppum

Pics of your Gear

Thats really sweet! But what is that tt holster?

Supposedly Russian surplus "skeleton" holster, $5 shipped on Ebay (hooray for people who can't spell Tokarev correctly).  I removed one of the grenade pouches to make room for it; might not be 100% accurate for an insurgent loadout, but I needed something safe to use indoors.  

Any suggestions for improvement?  

Nice opfor kit, kojak.  I don't think there is such a thing as 100% accurate (or inaccurate) insurgent loadout... "field expedient" would be the word of the day.

Pkekkyo - what litter is that?

I don't sell those on the site as such ,there a bit more bespoke than my standard gear. Theres an old archived thread of mine, but your best looking on my fb http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heroshark/288942481205484?ref=hl . You need to see it working to fully appreciate it .http://s283.beta.photobucket.com/user/heroshark/media/VIDEO0007.mp4.html

Edited by heroshark

dear god in heaven heroshark that is the best thing ive seen in ages!!! im really into the idea of making masks for props and photos and randomn fun!!! it must be time consuming but is it exspensive!!

do you have any decent online resources??

Here is a better picture of my wall. A little messy right now, but I am working out what I want to do with it. I am not sure what additions I should make to my kit. It feels bland.IMG_0065.jpg