Hoppum

Pics of your Gear

New back-pack setup for a new load-out I'm working on, the idea is to build and fight in a kit that I could sustain myself with.

4MgxWmT.jpg?2

mdgaoOM.jpg?1

iUJxB8h.jpg?1

Kifaru E&E

-OPS-Core Fast-Bump

-E-Lite

-Norotos TATM

-DIY Nod Retention Lanyard

-SOG Seal Pup

Inside, is a hydro bladder tucked at the way back, PVS-14s stowed, Blackhawk Grid Fleece, Spare Trousers, Jet Boil with 3x Fuel, French Press and Tea, and Utensil Set for it, ENO Hammock, and ENO Atlas Straps. Haven't decided on what I want for a snack/food pouch but it'll go under the OPS-Core of safekeeping.

• Like 2

Some shots of my Banshee loadout from a weekend pick-up game with my teammates. Good times for all and continued positive reviews for the mod I made to my Banshee.

1381272_525052437588074_2032182076_n_zps
1379356_525052580921393_653480121_n_zps3
1381271_525052630921388_348201922_n_zpsa
1381212_525053197587998_1214708846_n_zps

and a shot for the ladies on the forum *cough cough*
1382295_525052880921363_378898393_n_zpsf

• Like 2

I usually don't comment in response to pictures that members post, without asking or answering a question but for the above pictures I have to tell you, Botisho, that this is the best impressions that I have seen of Air Force PJs and one of the best impressions that I have ever seen! I'm also not someone that tries to build a realistic impression, rather, I like to draw inspiration from certain groups as to create something that would be realistically accurate but not strictly an impression. Very nicely done! It reminds me a lot of the National Geographic's "Inside Combat Rescue," you only need a BlackHawk... and a crew...

• Like 1

I usually don't comment in response to pictures that members post, without asking or answering a question but for the above pictures I have to tell you, Botisho, that this is the best impressions that I have seen of Air Force PJs and one of the best impressions that I have ever seen! I'm also not someone that tries to build a realistic impression, rather, I like to draw inspiration from certain groups as to create something that would be realistically accurate but not strictly an impression. Very nicely done! It reminds me a lot of the National Geographic's "Inside Combat Rescue," you only need a BlackHawk... and a crew...

hey bro!

i'm glad you like it!

yes, it´s inspired in ICR but with some modifications, i´m waiting for some new stuff i bought this month

actually is a HH-60 Pave Hawk

thx for your words :D

Best regards from Chile :D

Edited by Botisho

PaveHawk, that's the one! As you can tell, I'm not in the know when it comes to classifying aircraft, I'm better with gear.

Anyway, it's very well made kit as it is but I'm looking forward to seeing it with the last few pieces of kit you're expecting.

• Like 1

I have to say I am not very happy with mine though. :/

I am very thin and even if tighten the straps at their max it still deosn't fit. :/

I may change for something else, JPC or 6096A-DC3 combo. *so if you're interested in a FAPC :D*

I am very thin and even if tighten the straps at their max it still deosn't fit. :/

I may change for something else, JPC or 6096A-DC3 combo. *so if you're interested in a FAPC :D*

Maybe you should have gotten a size smaller? Looks like a large PC to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Potentially. Keep me in mind if you sell.

Been wanting to do something different lately, and ended up with this:

IMG_6566.jpg

It still needs another MBITR pouch and a DAGR pouch on the right hand side, but other than that I think it came out pretty well.