Hoppum

Pics of your Gear

Thanx Roland1014!  :) I just followed some instructions found on the RedAlliance board. I wrote also some short notes about it on my blog. I think it`s always up to which mags you got and what colors you`ll use... (try and error VS nonstop comparsion with real bakelites)

Yes AK mags will fit. It's an "Eazy Rig" from ebairsoft - http://www.ebairsoft.com/weekend-warrior-eazy-p-4967.html (a copy of Black Hawk's Low profile chest rig if I'm not mistaken) that I had modified - had the flashlight pouch removed and an IFAK pouch added in its' place.
And under the chest rig is a 6094 with replica Eagle admin pouch

Edited by johny_blaze
  • Like 1

pHQ73HTU9A8.jpg

Some heavy Russian FSB kit from the local CQB field, "Fear City Tactical Arena"

Really neat place!  It's actually a haunted house attraction in October, and then an airsoft arena in the winter.  

Scored a genuine CSOR-correct old style Coyote Tan LBT 9039A MAP (Modular assault pack) from Legit Kit. Accessorised it with 3x ASP trifold restraints, and 2x LBT old style coyote tan smoke grenade pouches.

Patches are an Airsoft Machine Shop IR Maple leaf and a Gear Whores Anonymous 'Bro do you even operate' patch. (I don't operate. It's a tongue in cheek patch).

I'm literally just waiting on two 2xM4 paraclete mag pouches for the front before the 100% CSOR-correct 6094A is done.

DSCF7670_zpse3c8f1e9.jpg

DSCF7671_zps3f60e994.jpg

'anada flag on the right, with Paraclete small GP acting as an IFAK, and Paraclete NVG pouch. 

DSCF7672_zps3233afbe.jpg

• Like 1

I don't do elaborate or Gucci loadouts, just what allows me to run around and shoot people to the best of my ability. Here is my new rig, which arrived today with my g&g 552 and some other bits and pieces.

It's a warrior nemesis rig in coyote.

All that's missing is my t-Rex arms Beowulf holster and I'm good to go :)

Darkchild

Edit: and obviously I'm going to sniper tape the *suitcase* out of all those loose straps, I haven't forgotten I'm a soldier!

Edited by darkchild130

Awesome pic Hammerhead! Looks a lot like it was some kind of magpul dynamic's class lol. 

From yesterday:

DSCF4509.jpg

Edited by Raven 6

Needed some additional gear storage.

IMG_9197.jpg

This combined with Pelicases for the guns and an LBT Dead Hooker Bag? I think I've got it sorted.

• Like 2

Cheers . I have some new and interesting bits to do next but not for me. I'd like to make somthing new for myself but I don't know how to top my green man and I've already made me a practical one.

• Like 1