Hoppum

Pics of your Gear

Nice, I am really looking forward to you showing how it looks in action... I am moving forward slowly with my own similar loadout (started planning it sometime last year!), this is the second version since selling off most of my kit; looking at buying a GBBR next year so now it is this and either a cheap tri-shot or an AEG borrowed off a friend (Waiting on a holster and APL clone too)

dea_zps31bb1164.jpg

Another try at a "light-urban-tracker" set:

really like the "simple" is this Kit!

do you wear this to skirms also?

Another try at a "light-urban-tracker" set:

What's the filling like in that carrier?  I have a RS carrier I need to put some replica soft armour into and I was thinking about gutting one of those TMCs as the cut is similar.  I see it's described as lightweight.  Is it quite flimsy?  I want to avoid something like camping roll mat kind of thing.

What's the filling like in that carrier?  I have a RS carrier I need to put some replica soft armour into and I was thinking about gutting one of those TMCs as the cut is similar.  I see it's described as lightweight.  Is it quite flimsy?  I want to avoid something like camping roll mat kind of thing.

The filling looks like camping roll material, but sturdier.

Lightweight yes, but not flimsy. At least, I don't see as being flimsy.

Hitman - I've used some gardening kneeler pads from Wilko. Sounds odd I'll admit, but they are the same material as the fake plates, and fitted perfectly in my CIRAS copy. I had to take a piece off the end, but that was ideal as side armour. Best of all, they were only something like £2-3 each..!

Just did a search on Wilko for kneeling and in the first four results there is two packets of condoms and a bottle of lube lol.

Edited by hitmanNo2
  • Like 2