Hoppum

Pics of your Gear

Nothing too crazy, but here is my multicam loadout (not including first line).

TMC G2 pants

Massiff combat shirt

AWS OCPC

AWS m4 triple pouch

AWS m9 double pouch

Conderp GP (yea, I know. Wife needed a $20 item for an amazon order so I figured why not)

Also have an AWS M14 triple pouch that's hopefully in production (been 3 months so far) for when I use my G3

20150904_0944082_zpsca775vkf.jpg

20150904_0944222_zpscldwkvv3.jpg

Still need a MAP/hydro carrier and a tear away GP/IFAK. Will be setting up a new second line with a gryphon dragonspine belt, dump pouch, and safariland 6004 on belt with 1.5" drop. No Battle belts for me...if there's one thing my job has taught me is the less weight you have on a belt, the happier your body will be...ill have to get some pics of my other kits some time soon.

Pkekyo

Darnit, Everytime I see your loadouts and the brand NFM... Makes me wish I was doing recon in some misty mountains...

Care to post all you have in the ' airsoft storage ' tread?

Loving the RAL 7013 ^^

Pkekyo

Darnit, Everytime I see your loadouts and the brand NFM... Makes me wish I was doing recon in some misty mountains...

Loving the RAL 7013 ^^

Yeah, every time I see this stuff it makes me sad I'm not faffing about in the mountains with it as well.

Where is this storage thread, and what is RAL 7013?

Don't have that much gear though, I've sold off well over 70% of my collection.

Yeah, every time I see this stuff it makes me sad I'm not faffing about in the mountains with it as well.

Where is this storage thread, and what is RAL 7013?

Don't have that much gear though, I've sold off well over 70% of my collection.

This is RAL: https://www.clawgear.com/p/en/Raider-Mk.III-Shirt-RAL7013-Claw-Gear-48/14328/698/

The Brownish-Grey colour. Works very well in multiple enviroments. Bit like RG, but brown ^^.

Gun storage/stransport thread:

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/157677-lets-see-pics-of-your-transportstorage-set-up/

Weapon room thread:

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/52211-lets-see-your-gun-rooms/

This is RAL: https://www.clawgear.com/p/en/Raider-Mk.III-Shirt-RAL7013-Claw-Gear-48/14328/698/

The Brownish-Grey colour. Works very well in multiple enviroments. Bit like RG, but brown ^^.

I guess you're referring to the clothes then - I'll admit I have no idea what RAL code corresponds with the color Arc'Teryx call Crocodile.

To be honest, my stuff isn't really fitting for either of those threads - I don't have a kit room anymore, I barely have a kit closet - and I'm selling off my Pelicase as well.

But if you'd like to see more, you could always check out my Facebook Page where most of my stuff will end up getting posted over time, if it's not there all ready.

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor
  • Like 1

Q2gSlko.jpg

"Reconish" kit suitable for Finnish nature.

Kitlist:

Tactic-9 "Jagel" boonie + some camo net

M05 jacket

Gorka-k "Jagel" pants

Condor Ops chestrig (M249 mag puch, knife, sidekick pouch, double AK mag puch, rolly polly, radio pouch). Hydration carrier is not in the picture.

Tactical doge

Awful image, I should take better one next time I go to a field.

Pkekyo

This is pretty much all there is to it, apart from a few 50 cal tins on a shelf holding small items, and my ruck in the basement:

12087055_1634610963476286_77293172650804

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor
  • Like 1

Gorka 4 mountain suit in Sumrak pattern.

0679b6e7ae104ad15e399aa8583b21cb.jpg

Not sure if the top is too big though. Sorry for the picture. Will try and get a picture when I get to wear it out, with a rifle and the correct chest rig!

• Like 1

6a953f1108d3c7369821ca5e682f015f.jpg

Safezone photo of my current loadout.

Begadi gen 2 combat shirt/trousers in Rooivalk

Bulle chestrig in Multicam

ICS M4 + PTS TMAG'S

Protec copy.

Jim.

• Like 1

I wish we got more snow in the UK, I've played in 6-8 inches of snow a couple of times and it was amazing.

I'm very jealous right now!

Jim.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk