Hoppum

Pics of your Gear

Allways wanted to go as an low tech 2005 Iraqi army impression.

Finally got the last bits. Just need to sew the velcro on the uniform for the patch and add the correct radio.

All bits are the real deal (exept receiver, barrel, bcg and me ;) )

iraqigear1.jpg

Because this never stops being cool:

Edited by GRIM!
  • Like 3

The guy third from the right always cracks me up.  Sure, some of the others are completely half arsing it but he's like 'nah.  I'm not into that.  This is what I'll do I think' and does it like it was the proper exercise.

GRIM, the OPSEC on the bathroom :lol: You worried someone might recognize your completely white bathroom in a world of completely white bathrooms? heh

Haha, dont wanna show what papertowels brand i wipe with!

Same goes for my Lego iphone case ;)

Closeups on the Iraqi vest. Was really hard to find due to its only marked in arabic. Found via a french SF guy who trained them.

iraqivest1.jpg

iraqivest2.jpg

Edited by GRIM!
  • Like 1

Never normally put these here, but it's not like we're inundated with pictures.  I decided 2016 would be the year to totally overhaul all my camo stuff and pick up a lot of the patterns I'd been interested in for ages, so this is everything I've had come in since June.

31693258621_e409acecdb_b.jpg

Couple of non-gear bits in there but hopefully ya'll can deal with it.

• Like 3

Allways wanted to go as an low tech 2005 Iraqi army impression.

Dont see many people doing loadouts like this. I give your mad respect..though I am not an Arab I am Persian its good to see there are people out there that do like it.

It nice to see something different than your bs US CAG,SF,Seal, SAS etc ..something you wont See everyday..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

i don't normally share gear pics due to body image issues (which im now regretting posting this on Imgur already) but i thought id share some WIP pics for my current gear. 

I will probably be ditching the leg rigs as they are just place holders atm but im not liking the restriction movement. 

76R9fzd.jpg

hxiGlsQ.jpg

waIoI7J.jpg

• Like 2

Just going through some folders and i found these i dont think ive posted them here.

IMG_20170220_224555.jpg

IMG_20170220_224225.jpg

I really need to set up a decent photo booth now ive moved out.