Hoppum

Pics of your Gear

Unless you've earned the rank you're wearing I would remove them from your BDU. In my eyes its disrespectful to those who've earned the rank.

Oh, I am sorry.

These DCUs were given to me from my cousin after getting out of the Sandbox.. She has served in the USAF for 12 years so I chose not to alter the uniform in any way. If I must, I will edit the pictures in Photobucket, though..

Newest addition -

Tactical Tailor One-Piece MAV:

2008_0419TTrig0002.jpg

2008_0419TTrig0006.jpg

And here are my gun plans for this loadout with the TT MAV:

wooooooot.gif

Thanks,

Phantom

Edited by Phantom03

:D .....Protective Products International vest. Not yet available to civi's..but guess who has one!

ProtectiveProductsvest2.jpg

ProtectiveProductsvest1.jpg

ProtectiveProductsvest3.jpg

The back piece is a tail bone protector..just in case ya know!

Missing the attachment thingy on the SAW pouches. Does anyone know if EI will send me replacements if I pay them for it?

The early models didn't come with that attachment so I doubt you will get them to send you one for free.

newhotness - not to be rude, but dude, I'm sure you have dropped a whole lot of weight :D

Good work mate!

(yeah, off topic sorry)

Edited by McArthur

Raven Concealment Holster? How is it; especially with the torch. Solid and balanced well?

Yeah it is RCS... I have been running it everyday for about 9 months now, it quickly became my favorite holster

Until just recently I used it solely for IWB carry, but it is quite comfortable on the hip as well... The contour of the holster along with the style of belt loops keeps the pistol tucked tightly to your side

:D .....Protective Products International vest. Not yet available to civi's..but guess who has one!

The back piece is a tail bone protector..just in case ya know!

So its like a revised MTV?

So its like a revised MTV?

Somewhat ya. With more protection, side sapi plates, and more MOLLE. Not to mention the tail bone protector, has a front groin protector and neck collar too.

My two main basic loadouts. I have a black chasis coming hopefully soon. to finish the all black one. As well as black boots...hence why my feet are cut off. My dog felt the need to get into the picture...I should have had my yellow lab in the other. That way I have matching dogs to loadouts!

both.jpg

I was going to wait until it is finished, but after seeing Pkekyo's RRV again, thought I'd throw a WIP picture up. Got a few pouches still backordered, and not at all sure I'll keep those ones on where they are.

post-8293-1237743049_thumb.jpg

EI RRV + Backplate RG

EI RLCS Signal Pouch RG

2 x Paraclete Frag Pouches SG

Paraclete Hydro Pouch SG

Paraclete Small Radio Pouch SG

Paraclete 4x.45 Pistol Mag Pouch SG

TAG GP Pouch RG

Colour variation is quite highlighted under artificial light, but in natural light the Paraclete and eagle are very similar, and the TAG has a very slight extra tinge of brown.

Mysl1 that looks great! The cummberbund on the RAV looks to be a little loose however. The shirt looks like it came out very well. lol I was thinking of bugging my mom to do the same the next time she visits.

I agree. The cummberbund sucks monkey *fruitcage*. Just spotted soft armors for 30€. Must have item to get RAV look/feal better + tight cummerbund.

Edited by mysl1