Hoppum

Pics of your Gear

I don't remember if I posted this, but it's pretty recent.

Petzl Gloves

How do you like those gloves? I'm thinking about buying mid-weight versions for rappelling and some airsoft use. Are they flexible enough to be useful in a game? That was my biggest gripe on my last rappelling gloves.

Pkekyo-Nor: truly awesome kit! Great pics too!

Neoptolemus: I love your Russian kit (I think) too. I've always wanted to put a Ruski loadout together. You even have the sneakers! :lol:

Robinio: Cold? Only like -5 centigrade :)

tomster: Thank you. Although the pictures ought to be good, spent the better part of the night hiking a bloody mountain to take these pictures (and the nights are pretty long here this time of year) :P

AceOfSkulls: Thank you, and no, unfortunately they're not... I'm working on it though :)

How do you like those gloves? I'm thinking about buying mid-weight versions for rappelling and some airsoft use. Are they flexible enough to be useful in a game? That was my biggest gripe on my last rappelling gloves.

I didn't know there were different versions, but what I have is VERY flexible. They are THE most dexterous gloves I've ever worn, and are super breathable.

I didn't know there were different versions, but what I have is VERY flexible. They are THE most dexterous gloves I've ever worn, and are super breathable.

How do they deal with wet conditions? I've been looking for some dexterous breathable gloves for hiking, as my last set ended up like wearing blocks of ice on my hands whenever they got damp.

Nearly complete PMC gear:

SDC10271.jpgSDC10269.jpg

My flash does weird things to the colors, but the light colored pants are coyote tan and the dark ones are "sierra", a sort of dark greenish greyish brown. NO desert tan or khaki for me--it stands out like stark white in the woods, brush, and shadows.

This stuff should also work with the Multicam combat shirt I have on the way, if I ever buy MC pants.

My BattleLabs FAPC Gen. II and belt kit.

PA300153.JPG

PA300155.JPG

PA300157.JPG

Kit List:

FAPC Gen. II

BattleLabs Dual 9mm Pistol Mag Pouches

BattleLabs Triple M4 Mag Pouches (stuffed with two 5.45 style Ak Mags each)

Emdom B.O.M.B. Pouch on the back.

Knives, Gloves, Glow Stick, etc...

BattleLabs Assault Belt

BattleLabs suspenders

BattleLabs Triple M4 Mags (with one Ak mag each)

BattleLabs M60 Pouch (used an Dump Pouch)

BattleLabs Flashbang Pouch

(Apparently I have a thing for BattleLabs... :P )

Missing from the picture is the Hydration Carrier inside of the Emdom pouch, and my radio w/ headset. My belt kit and vest are both a WIP. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should put onto my vest and belt kit to finish it out?

nice Timberland Boots!

Thanks, I'm thinking about writing a quick review now that they have broken in a little, since there is next to nothing on the web about the Urban version.

Nothing against these killer boots, but they are a weird height. I'm after the high TBL Jungle boot in foliage and I'm tempted to get another tall pair in CB.

Wow, you really meant it when you said dexterous. I just got a pair today and can't believe that they'r rappelling gloves after comparing them to my old pair.

Hey Hakkon, how much of a hassle was it to attach the triple M4 pouches to the front of the FAPC? I've got one too but not sure as to whether or not i'll be able to attach three double M4 pouches to the front due to the strange molle webbing upfront.