Hoppum

Pics of your Gear

That's like 2400 rounds... Nearly a whole bag of Excel .2g's!

Yeah, because, you'll definitely need that much. :P

I started airsoft with 2 hi-caps, and now don't even use an AEG anymore... That's HARDKORE!!

Lmfao.

Ben.

Edited by L4byr1nth

Pkekyo, nice lid. Just get some different goggles. The blue Scott snowboarding goggles kills the look.

loneranger, if you need 8 high caps to 'fight your way out of corners" then why don't you stay out of disadvantageous positions, such as corners in the first place? I go onto the field with 8 to 10 STAR lowcaps(thats 240-300 rounds). And rarely have much issue.

Edited by The Crunchy Bunny

loneranger, if you need 8 high caps to 'fight your way out of corners" then why don't you stay out of disadvantageous positions, such as corners in the first place? I go onto the field with 8 to 10 STAR lowcaps(thats 240-300 rounds). And rarely have much issue.

i do try to stay outta comprimising positions, but im the sorta bloke that bad things happen to :(

I don't think it's a problem if someone wants to go into a firefight strapped to the teeth. I had my MP5 out yesterday and got caught running through my 90 round mids fast.

Pkekyo, nice lid. Just get some different goggles. The blue Scott snowboarding goggles kills the look.

Bollé x800s are incoming, these are just placeholders until they get here :)

Scott goggles are used by Norwegians down in the sandbox though... granted, they don't have the accented edges around the nose, but other than that pretty much the same, so it's kinda milsim :P

but yeah, there will be x800s on there after I've redone the paintwork :)

Well, seeing as ranger gear apparently isn't wanted in the Ranger thread anymore, I'm just going to leave my latest aquisition here :)

What's that supposed to mean?

Black is the new black, Panzer Captain uniform 95% done, just awaiting the arrival of my visor cap this week:

DSCF1526.jpg

After seeing the 'Pathfinder' video floating around the net, i'm inspired to get my issued UBACS out and do a kit with it:

DSCF1530.jpg

DSC06917.jpg

DSC06918.jpg

DSC06919.jpg

My '64 pack with valice and mat attached, basically we got orders to pack for a few days before we left work :P

what camo is that?

Japanese (JGSDF)

japanese jei-tai (spelling?)

rare as fvck (for some)

Just missed an "i" ;) "riku-jou-ji-ei-tai, to be specific. Apparently there's a store called Royal Tiger Gear that has some replicas, but they're not quite as authentic as other replicas.