• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Is that Code Red, Rusher? How is it?

Its great, i go up there every weekend 3 hour drive.

Its fun and i really like the field.

The owner, is actually one of my fathers best friends so i help build the field and give him my advice on it.

Its really big and you get alot of more of the serious mil-sim guys not a bunch of kids up there, thats why i like it. its fun, you should check out the website, and randy the guy who runs the field is a really nice guy, he also owns "bring it on" which is a local airsoft/paintball store pretty close to it also.

Large is all sold out? It says in stock on their site :( No! I just placed and order for large.

There were two things I immediately disliked about this jacket, however. One, the pocket placement is kinda weird for me, the slant seemed a little awkward. 2, the cuffs. They suck, plain and simple IMHO. They seem to week/ really badly finished, almost as bad as some of orc ind's tailoring. Other than that it looked pretty bombproof, and totally worth the $90 though not good for daily wear obviously.

Edited by Vercingetorix

Flyye Weesatch

Flyye MBSS Hydration Pack

Flyye Hydration Tube Cover

Flyye Short Radio Pouch

Flyye Double Pistol Mag Pouch

Flyye Double M4 Mag Pouch

Blackhawk CQC Serpa Speed Clip

Blackhawk CQC Serpa Holster

Still waiting for my 8 lowcaps to arrive together with my web dominators and grimloc carabiner to tighten up those straps. Pic is taken without my comms (Kenwood 3101 + Cavalvy Bowman)

SDC11432.jpg?t=1272028077

SDC11433.jpg?t=1272028114