shemagh (not present in photo)

OD RAV clone

viper OD dump pouch

2x OD warrior double m4 ammo pouches

1x warrior OD utility pouch, medium. US DPM BDU camelbak

custon M4 with daniel defense rail

delta force silencer

and im getting an ARFX stock, but it hasnt come :D

and G&P aimpoint, with a cantelever mount.

8x G&P m4 midcaps.

(excuse the Ray-Bans its all i had....)

DSCF1270.jpg

DSCF1271.jpg

DSCF1272.jpg

DSCF1050.jpg

This image is already obsolete, but until I can update it...

Trident_Contractor_0327_0095.jpg

Kitlist:

- 5.11 Taclite Pants

- TAD Gear Recon Hoodie

- Pantac Weesatch

- Maxpedition Rolly Polly dump pouch

- Magpul hat

- Nomex Flight Gloves

- Hatch XTAC kneepads (barely seen)

- 5.11 8" HRT Desert boots (not seen)

- Blackhawk! SERPA CQC (barely seen)

- KSC USP Compact

- G&P WOC M4A1 on Emdom Gunslinger sling

Wow you look so young and lost in all them clothes! tiny person, cute

hey! im not tiny!, but i can still hump the kit around all day, so i guess its fine:D

and no, my glasses arent novely sized, i coulnt be arsed to change the lenses on my ESS ice 2.4s to the shade ones.

:D

hey! im not tiny!, but i can still hump the kit around all day, so i guess its fine:D

and no, my glasses arent novely sized, i coulnt be arsed to change the lenses on my ESS ice 2.4s to the shade ones.

How old actually are you? It's hard to tell; but that M4 really does look like it's dwarfing you in a way.

However, don't take that as a put down because I think the tan fatigues with the OD gear makes for a good looking load-out in all honesty. Possibly swap the drop leg for a duty belt with a roll-up dump pouch (warrior does a great one) as that would sort out the bunching issues you seem to have on your left leg, also dropping the silencer (presuming you've not extended the inner barrel) and going for a collapsible stock would make the weapon easier to wield. Good gear choices though, does the RAV actually size down small enough to fit you round the waist?

Yes tan bdus and green rig is a nice look - use to run it myself with 5.11 bdus and a warrior rig. That said that shirt is too big for you, the sholders start a few inches down your arms. Try just buying highstreet (primark small tan shirt etc) gear that fits, would make things more comfortable and look better surely?

cheers for all the help guys.

im thinking about a different dump pouch as tbh the viper one sucks. haha. the m4 has an extended barrel, its AK size so its nearly at the end of the silencer, im thinking of a crane stock, to fit a few li-pos, but im still in decision.

how do you think desert dpm trousers would go?, cos the 5.11 ones are quite thick?

and the RAV is very tight on my middle. i think that day, the temperature was.........19 degrees C. and i had a sweat on, after 10 minutes of wearing it, i was only walking arounf the house :P

so i think im gonna need to change the trousers or i will over heat!

haha

thanks once again.

cheers for all the help guys.

im thinking about a different dump pouch as tbh the viper one sucks. haha. the m4 has an extended barrel, its AK size so its nearly at the end of the silencer, im thinking of a crane stock, to fit a few li-pos, but im still in decision.

how do you think desert dpm trousers would go?, cos the 5.11 ones are quite thick?

and the RAV is very tight on my middle. i think that day, the temperature was.........19 degrees C. and i had a sweat on, after 10 minutes of wearing it, i was only walking arounf the house :P

so i think im gonna need to change the trousers or i will over heat!

haha

thanks once again.

See my post/picture a few below yours and get yourself 5.11 Taclite pants! They stay cool in almost any weather and have a lot of practical features.

Thanks Navy, the only replicas are the comtacs, optics and weapons ;) if thats what you meant.

-Koehler smock

-tacgear pants

-bw gloves

-oakley boots

-fake comtac 2s

-ess turbofans

-tactical tailor plate carrier

-camelback hotshot

-lindnerhof taktik chest rig and pouches

-ksc usp+serpa