Hoppum

Pics of your Gear

x2 for that, I also own the specter replica, its heavier than the real one plus the reticule is too small.

Mine also looked like it was shipped in a box of gravel, but I still like it.

Just my current projects:

IMG_20100815_175325.jpg

My very first helmet (Alpha halfshell) and plate carrier (Wasatch).

Acouple of new items that arrived on monday. (had trouble with my camera and with uploading them to photobucket hense why they are so late)

Claw Gear MARPAT Mk1 Trousers

HPIM0800.jpg

Will hofully get pics in full claw gear MARPATs and load out soon.

Irish DPM shirt

HPIM0799.jpg

Trying to get my mitts on a pair of size 34 Irish DPM trousers that wont cost me £50 now.

Grim

Some nice stuff here!

@Ging_thats_me I love the Rolex USP. That's some serious spending power you have there!

Just a quick pic of the kit I took to play at RAF Cranwell and the S-System I got back from Airsoft Armoury today. Can't wait to get into airsoft when I get back up to university.

DSC03907.jpg

David

I think you mean the P8. The P7 is an older design with a different shape and mechanism that the German police still use. The military use the P8. :)

finally got around to go to a local event

here are some pics of my norwegian camo. im not going for any paticular look i just LOVE the camo ALOT. so i thought this was an acceptable loadout for the day.

cheers

4943311084_9420daae8c_z.jpg

dv_290810_gman_098.jpg

dv_290810_gman_009.jpg

dv_290810_firkit_006.jpg

dv_290810_firkit_081.jpg

dv_290810_gman_129.jpg

Schultz - looking very good mate! But I have to counter your ramapant 'Eastern-ness' (made up word of the day!) with some British grit

10.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Red5

Rule Britania Red5! Looks great. How much did the SAS pouches and 44 waterbottle ouches cost for your 58 in total? Most places i have seen them they are stupidly priced.

Thanks Grim :D

I got VERY lucky with the 58 stuff - a chap I know off the forums sold me 2 SLR drop pouches and the E&E for about 30 quid!!!!!

Had to do a bit of cleaning / restoration work on them though. One of the drop ammo pouches has been given to a team member - so the webbing in the pics consists of

1 x 58 Drop SLR ammo pouch with old style large FFD

1 x 44 Water bottle pouch with 58 patt bottle

1 x 58 Drop E&E pouch

1 x 44 Water bottle pouch with 58 Pattern bottle

1 x 58 Compass pouch

1 x 58 Utility pouch

The above are all mounted on a 58 Yoke and belt with 44 brace attachments.

The Radio is a Clansman PRC349. The AEG is a Star L1a1 SLR. The rest of the gear is an old scrim, early DPM Para Smock and 80's lightweights & comedy black tea cosy (Mick Belker hat.)

The 44 pattern covers were totally trashed when I got hold of them - they cost me about a fiver each - but I spent hours sewing them back together. Along with my Aussie Nam webbing - this set of belt kit has cost me the most in time and bleeding fingers from restoration work!!!

The 'utility' pouch is actually a 58 large pack side pocket - that has been removed and had a belt mount put on the rear - this came from my Father's equipment from the early 80's in Oman (SOAF.)

Edited by Red5