• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Coincidentally you're the same height and belt size as me but about two stone lighter.

Um I'm a 34 waist and still found it very loose. You might have to run it with some armour (what I did) to get it fitting halfway comfortably tbh.

I have an friend that seems to be about your size with the same rig. What he did was just remove the buttpack and bypass it. That took off loads of space and he loves the rig now. Granted, you loose the GP space of the pack, but I guess that's the price you have to pay.

slight update:

Eagle RRV w/backplate

3x Paraclete Mag Pouches

Eagle RLCS Canteen Pouch

Eagle RLCS Admin Panel

Eagle MAP

Eagle Smoke Grenade Pouch

Paraclete Medic Pouch

Mod edit: Swear rules apply to pictures too. Please black out before posting in the future.

Edited by crackisbad

My haul from this weekend, some of it I was given on consignment, some of it is mine (woodland shirt).

DSC_2243.jpg

Beyond tactical Mojave Shirt in AOR1

Crye AC field pants in AOR1

Suky's Tailors Woodland combat shirt

TFSS-5326 © 2x

AOR1 LBT IFAK

AOR1 LBT firing systems pouch

Protec helmet w/ wilcox mount, Ms2000, and Ops Core H nape.

The woodland combat shirt

DSC_2244.jpg

I also got Ghost Army tactical to split chest my 1961, and add on buckles to my camelbak so it's just clip on.

DSC_2230.jpg

DSC_2229.jpg

Edited by frogfish

Well I am good friends with Ardrummer292 on here and he is good friends with the owner so I got the buddy discount, I'll just say it was less than $50 total, which is incredibly cheap (like jaw dropingly cheap) compared to if I had taken it to LBT (would have been absurd $200+) or Vel-Tye (I would have gotten the buddy discount there too but it still wouldn't have been as good). Even if I didn't have the buddy discount they still would have beaten everyone else's prices significantly.

The job was done professionally too, they have an ex-parachute rigger on staff who was assigned to the Teams for well over a decade before he retired.

I will add if I go to VA Beach I now make sure I swing by GAT, I used to hit GSS too, but now I only go there for sales or if I need something I know they have, Ghost Army Tactical gets kit in from all kinds of folks so there's always interesting stuff in there.

I'd also like to say Suky's was awesome, I literally walked in with the blouse and shirt said "I would like this made into a combat shirt" and her response was "when do you need it by". No questions or anything, and the result was well worth the price, I did complement her on some other things and she went out of her way to have the shirt made for me over night. I will be taking things back to her for other mods for sure.

Edited by frogfish