Hoppum

Pics of your Gear

I'm looking for a tactical backpack (preferably in CB) that can double as a school pack. Something with a padded laptop compartment, a space for books/notebooks/binder, and a couple accessory pockets for pencils/calculators/etc. I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask for recommendations like this, so I apologize if I've offended some of you. =P

I've looked and so far the only thing I've found that seems to fit some of my specifications is the 5.11 RUSH series. Anybody know of anything that might fit the bill? Thanks.

Can't think of going somewhere without my Camelbak HAWG. Sadly, no dedicated laptop compartment, but maybe you can use hydration pocket for that role. Otherwise ideal pack for airsoft and EDC/work/school.

Where's that multicam sprouting from AH? Swift clips kit?

Here's my addition, nicely packaged little box from UR-Tac, as per usual.

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0660.jpgIMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

Pretty interesting take on the Crye combats template, but either way, yet more very nice kit from OPS. Whether it's bet-your-life gen AOR1 fabric I'm not qualified to say, UR-Tac certainly claim it to be and it's close enough for my eyes. Considering I'd have to buy the most commonly worn size of Crye uniform, these certainly cost a whole lot less than any SEAL issue gear off eBay would.

Yeah, Solidfox Enhanced Plate Carrier

I love it! It's pretty comfortable (much better than LBT 6094 Plate Carrier, and for me even better than the JPC), well build with good stitching and it's made out of real multicam cordura. Cons are the folded cordura PALS instead of webbing - but that's nothing to complain about, it does it's work and due to most multicam webbings look *suitcasey* i think folded cordura is the better idea.

Got a Crye ZipOn Back Panel which needed slightly modification due to different zippers.

Over all it's great - but pretty expensive for a replika. I think it's worth it.

Awesome, thanks for the reply! I was thinking about picking one up in RG. I'm happy with my LBT6094 but after trying my buddy's CPC I think I need one.