Flyye Industries

darkchild130

Hi, i want to purchase a Fast attack plate carrier from Flyye industries and wondered if anybody else had dealt with them before. Im assuming you e-mail them with your order requirements, wait for a quote then pay via paypal? There doesnt seem to be any other way to do it. They also dont list prices for their kit, which is a bit strange.

Can anyone offer advice on dealing with them, and are they reliable, helpful etc?

Help is appreciated.

Darkchild

Flyye have a UK dealer at WWW.BUILTFORBATTLE.CO.UK. Its run by a guy called Alan who is one of the most helpful people you will ever meet. I have one of the FAPC's you are after and the quality is A1 i cant recommend it highly enough and the same goes for Alans customer service. I've also purchased a few other Flyye Items from him and again the quality is A1 it easily matches up to alot of the Real deal gear and even outshines some of it.

I'm now deciding what to buy next.. Land Ciras in CB or RAV in CB + the LBT1961A vest Flyye do.

Hey, guys. I also have a question about Flyye Industries.

Is their coyote brown as dark as Pantac's?

Thinking about getting this, but also considering the one from Pantac. I've had their Khakki, but want a coyote brown version.

http://www.flyye.com/ArticleShow.asp?ProdId=0298

• 2 weeks later...

Archived