Wanted: Nemesis

Sledge

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spedz, can I hire you as my super-villain assistant to confuse ans stall enemy soldiers?

Funnily enough my parents say i'd do that role perfectly as well ^^

Yeh only a few condictions

1) get to wear a black top

2) eye patch must where t3h 3y3p4tch!

3) biege combats

4)oh and a shoulder holster for a constrictor (black)

If I'm the time-travelling assistant, do I have to wear the horrible pink hoody that Rose wears? I have a corset similar to the one she wore in the Charles Dickens episode, steel-boned and everything....

Hmm... might help confuse Havoc and Spedz. Or at least throw their adolescent hormones into a frenzy. Go for it!

spedz, can I hire you as my super-villain assistant to confuse ans stall enemy soldiers?

Oh noes!!! Havoc is turning into Spedz!!! :P

:zorro:

Hmm... might help confuse Havoc and Spedz. Or at least throw their adolescent hormones into a frenzy. Go for it!

Yay! More messing with their little adolescent minds!

Also, Rob15 PM'd me to say that he found the phrase 'steel-boned' somewhat amusing....

try as you might young lass you'll never succedd (ohyeh ph34r t3h  eyep4tch!!!!!)

Eyep4tch? What eyep4tch?

ph34r my l337 h0rm0ne 0verlo4ding skillz, with th3 sp33d and precision of a, erm, very fast and precise thing.........

Ph34r m33333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1

Blimey - I could actually read Hardcore's 1337-speak! Kudos to the new master of 1337!

Now never do it again. *slap on wrist for breaking 1337-speak forum rule* ;)

tee-hee :)

English as a first language (or high standard of English as a second language)

Indeed, I am most confident that I qualify in this aspect.

Ability to spell

As before, I qualify.

Sense of humour

Did you know that in Elizabethan times, there was a street in London called "C***grope"?

Volcanic island base with private monorail and space launching facilities

Once Mortage is settled, will be applicable.

Ability to construct a coherent argument

I do not entirely agree with you sir. For instance, let us consider the plight of the Macedonian Lesser-Spotted Penguin. It eats cheese. Hence, your argument upon the impossibility of finding a cheese-eating bird is rendered null and void.

Small army of underlings with SMGs and orange boiler suits

hencemen0bj.jpg

Capacity for logical thought

KE = 1/2 mv squared

Hence, the KE required to move a 0.2g bb at 100m/s is:

1/2 x 0.0002 x (100 squared)

1/2 x 0.0002 x 10,000

0.0002 x 5,000 = 1J

Hence, it takes one joule of energy to move a 0.2g bb at 100m/s

White cat

Here's mine:

pictures0049kg.jpg

pictures0020tn.jpg

Assortment of assassins who prefer unreliable methods (razor-tipped hats, metal teeth, etc) to guns

I havemy tank of mutated Sea-cucumbers. they have lasers atatched to their flippers.

"Oh god, not another smegging Armalite from TM. Why don't they RIS-mount a WA 1911 just to complete the air of naffness?"

How can you hate Armalites*? They're AMERICAN guns, and as such they are the best, because America is the best country ever**. I like cheese. In fact, I sometimes find time for a quick dip in my tub of Wensledale***.

* I like Armalites.

** I am a bigot.

*** I have a cheese fetish.

I too would like to volunteer my services for number 2 or 2 1/2, okay Three! Please just don't pick me last...oh please...

I will join any side that offers me daily verbal abuse and seafood. I also have a contingent of cats that can sub on the day that the "Alpha Cat" wants to take a holiday. But, no dangerous stunts with them...wife would be ######.

I am limited by my scope for communication because I type with my forehead, dizzy spells occur after 1000 keystokes...sorry.

But, I do have resources that someone may find useful...I have infiltated an organization with many teenages with ADHD syndrome that would instantly put on orange jumpsuits and charge machine gun nests all at my command.

Oh gawd...please don't pick me last!

Did I mention I clean windows too?

Gotta say, DarkLite has put in a damn fine application there. I think Havoc is relegated to being one of DarkLite's minions. And Guges has put forward a good application for underling, so all is looking good. Just need to rally Ghost Rider and Mitsuko to start the climactic struggle between good and evil. Or at least, Armalites and Proper Guns.

Yes I can speak English and I have a black cat, but I sprayed it thhis morning with white spray paint to make it suit your needs.

I have a black eye patch over one eye.

I own a volcanic island outside of Japan wich includes a monorail and jacuzi with naked ladies in it.

There is of course a minibar in each room with over priced crappy candy

and rotten fruit.

You can also be kindly assisted by one of our 1 janitor in a orange boiler suit with a cap gun, name of Tim.

Just watch out for the mine fields and zombies, it's their mating season.

I can also speak a langauge that I made up 5 minutes ago, I call it

Bangpotatoe,

Sringwilly donk calash mcdonald frag bomb bally moba kazo nut hazel brain

As you can see I write perfect Bangpotatoe.

Can I have the job, please please please, I need the cash for my T-virus experiment, I plan to use this on fakall city in a midwestern hotel thingy.

Ya !

Call me on this numbe- 1.5(4.'%23526tx

Calls cost a international over priced price :)

Archived