Wanted: Nemesis

Sledge

*waves hand*

I have an army of bees on leashes, and, wait for it, a giant pot of mayonaise!

How i get these bees? I hear you ask, well quite simply i catch lots of bees, then stun them by showing them a picture of a paintballer, and while they are still in shock, i tie a bit of string to them. They do my bidding in the fear that i might show them the 'you know what' again.

Simple.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah ha! dearest hardcore the you may be pondering upon what eyepatch well i dunno either :unsuure: Oh and accept my dearest apoligies for the 1337 sp34k its just too much megatokyo ¬¬

Oh and sledge if you've think i shall participate in this one way or another!!!!!

Yay! More messing with their little adolescent minds!

Oh cr*p <_<

Dude, you realise now she will not rest until she has reduce you to a hormone  overloaded puddle of goo on the floor, right?

im suprized no one has said anything about doing that to me :blink:

Eyep4tch? What eyep4tch?

ph34r my l337 h0rm0ne 0verlo4ding skillz, with th3 sp33d and precision of a, erm, very fast and precise thing.........

Ph34r m33333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1

My god, shes gone mad :o i knew there was something about you :rolleyes:

Looks like you are getting a good Nemesis and crew sorted here now Sledge. One quick question though...

Who's going to help you combat this evil organisation? And what are you going to fight about? A Nemesis is all well and good, but if neither side really does anything, surely it'll just end up a bit of a sorry affair? ;)

Yes, Sledge...waste your time going about your petty little life...

The day will come...

When my army of pengiuns is ready, then the WORLD SHALL FEEL THE WRATH of:

DR. UNPLEASANTNESS!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*hack* *cough*

Okay Sledge, you may have your Nemesis.... but what will they be called? The Bill Nighy's perhaps? Or the Anti-Partee-padders?

Come to think of it what will YOUR band of merry ne'er do-wells be called? Sledge's 6? The Hammermen?

The world needs answers!

Edit: Waits patiently for someone to mention Sledge and the Girly Men as a teamname :rofl:

I will also voulenteer my special talents to the Sledge Consortium. I have a highly trained attack dog that is just waiting for blood, a large-screen TV for us to gather round while planning our attacks, a helicopter to insert us in to tricky combat zones, and the ability to edit other people's posts on here ;)

Maybe I should put my services up for hire. The highest bidder gets me on their side. I can be bribed with money and sexy girls only ;)

Whaddayareckon?

Edit: Waits patiently for someone to mention Sledge and the Girly Men as a teamname :rofl:

:rofl: best name for them :rolleyes:

Maybe I should put my services up for hire.  The highest bidder gets me on their side.  I can be bribed with money and sexy girls only ;

Damm, sledge has got Hardcore Mitsuko on his side to bribe you with

While the cherished .44 Sleeps soundly on the velvet pillow...I-Gor (Marty Feldman-esque figure) in an orange jump suit chips out the remaining part of the wall that Sledge used for target practice not caring that the other side was inhabitated by neighbors.

Done a lamp-shade he saddles over to the resting place of a very large .44

In a swift, but ungraceful move -CLUNK- he knocks the Large .44 onto the floor...then he picks it back up, and shoves it in his pants.

Then he pulls out a burlap bag and substitutes a Nickle-Plated 2" barrel 5-shot .38 Lady-Smith Revolver with Ivory and Pink Hello Kitty Grips...

Score one for the bad guys :P

then B.A. stard sends in his Rofl team (so people have forgotten about the layers eh?) while doing the laywer dance they disown sledge and his fellow sledgineers. So sledge and his men get arrested ffor tax evaison. The tardis is taken to be resarched for the rofl team to fly through time and space, while the orignal tardis is dissmantled.

Mean while this is alll going on geuges mk3 and rob feed the bull with some russian ammo

Ahem i think the clear victor is the bad guys :lol:

Archived