Factory Tournee part Deux!

Frontiers

i just returned from a week long visit to ARMY,AGM, A&K, KART, CYMA, DOUBLE EAGLE, WELL, GALAXY, JIN PENG, BOYI/KALASH/DBOYS, BOTH ELEPHANT, JLS, in now specifically order just put from my memory :P.

ARMY

-----

making now L86 (Star clone, estimated release date August 2009, will have blowback) is working for 1 month already on it

R45 detonics (GAS 1911 clone of Tokyo Marui) have 2 colours, black and silver

R17 their glock clone with Silver slide is also Tokyo Marui clone

R85A2 is coming after L86 and is G&G clone

A&K

----

M60 clone will be released in 2-3 months almost complete

Masada is ready already i saw it but bad news is, its made by a 3rd party :( and it wont be sold by A&K he didnt want to confirm was it Cybergun, Echo1 or anyone else, he said he must obey the contract he made with that party and keep it low :(.

nothing other news really those CQB 3 models (stubby killers)

AGM

-----

MP44 is 3 months away i got the see the proto and got pictures :) world exlusive to Arnies!! it will come in 2 versions, with real wood and plastic handguards and stock

MG42 6 months away still :( slow to make for some reason, but good news is they are making it!

and shedload of M4/M16 variants M4A1, M16A1, M16A3, and like 6-7 models of different stubby killers, i got pictures of them, also Scar light which looks exactly same as Boyi/Dboys one model numbers are 021,022,023,026,031,032,033,034,035,036,037,038,039 like i said shitload :P i post them here soon.

Boyi/Kalash/Dboys

------------------

RK-08 (RK105 VFC clone) imminent release

RK-12 (SLR107 VFC clone) imminent release

Bi-5581 M16A4 (mixed from 3 different factories)

Bi-5781 CQB model (VFC)

HK416 (VFC) have pictures of almost completed model but release date eta 50-60 days

Scar Heavy version called Scar II VFC clone, working on it now, release date in 4 months eta

RK-02 Steel is almost done, release date in 2-3 weeks, they had to outsource the steel parts to make for it, reason for delaying it so long time.

LR-25/LR30 just starting to make ETA 6 months+

CYMA

------

CM045 - looked like RK-12 :P from Boyi

CM045A - same with wooden kit

CM048 - AK-47 (dont know which model it is have picture)

and biggest news i guess is that they are making already 2 very eagerly waited blowback models! AK-47 and MP5 release date is estimated 4-6 months if all goes without problems and they are clone of G&G both.

Double Eagle

-------------

kind of disappointed to them, they had 2 new Mpegs HK416 to offer nothing really new or useful to us :(

Jin Peng

--------

the only news they had was the SIG-556 Spring version is ready i got the pictures and the metal version is 1 month away, magazine was not ready but i got some pictures of this project :)

KART

-----

had only the new M14 but i guess that is not really new news

WELL

-----

they are making now Clone of 2 GAS guns, very good ones they looked, G-55 is MP5 Kurz GAS and MAC-10 from Tokyo Marui the G-55 they said is Tokyo Marui also but magazine was MARUZEN so i pointed out that and they couldnt confirm was they Maruzen or Marui, working already damn good ones, shoot like an angry animals :P

JLS, Both Elephant, Galaxy didnt have anything new and Jing Gong i didnt visit. and if i forget anything feel free to ask! i will post pictures soon of them i took

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Mate!

the saddest news of all is the possebility of Cybergun having an exclusive with the masada.

On the other hand, if this ACM is a violation of the Magpul pts patents, then PTS could bring all the fires of hell down on Cybergun. :D

The best nuws are the mp5K gas gun, hope its a copy of the maruzen, but much stronger, shoud at least do 300-320 fps. Woud be a great contender in CQB. :)

I will await the pictures that go with all the news.

Great news!

Didn't your hear about ACM Galil (the one sold by Cybergun)?

About Masada I spoke with some guy related to new products at Cybergun, he never mention this in upcoming products, so we can assume it will ben sold by other brand

Great news!

Didn't your hear about ACM Galil (the one sold by Cybergun)?

About Masada I spoke with some guy related to new products at Cybergun, he never mention this in upcoming products, so we can assume it will ben sold by other brand

i didnt see or hear Galil, i was looking for it also :( nobody knew who i asked about it.

Is the RK08 a clone of the VFC AK 105? and if it is, has it got the BlowBack feature? hope it does ;)

Great news by the way

is clone of VFC AK-105 but no blowback

Archived