Hello, this is my second review and will probally be quite short depending on how much i get into it.

Background-

I purchased the KWA M93r from www.airsoftgi.com. I got it under the impression that it was a great side arm or even a primary for cqb. Well i was right it is a great weapon.

First Impressions-

When i was soposed to get this a couple of days after my birthday my parents got it from the postage man and then put it in there closet and locked it there! UGH. Well i tried picking the lock, taking the pins that hold the hinges together off and such with now luck:( then i convinced them to give it to me. I got it and it felt VERY heavy. Now this being my first GBB i was amazed at the weight. I opened the box and got my 3000 bag of .25g bbs from the supplier and then pulled out the green colored 93r box. I didnt resist opening it. I pulled the tabs and lifted the lid and there she was. I lifted it out of of the box and proceded to pull the slide back and forth i loved the sound. Now i have the all plastic version. But it still feels VERY nice. I love this gun. There are no trade marks on this gun except for some markings on the mag. This has a working saftey Semi, Full, 3rd burst modes. I then lifted the mag out of the box and it was full metal. It is very heavy. I proceded to load the mag that is actually really heavy and that brings me to the next part of my review.

Preformance/Efficency-

I loaded the mag with bbs and the speedloader i bought. I then put a drop of silicone oil on the valve and filled it with propane. It was fast and very easy. i then adjusted the hop up to wear .25g works best and shot a few shots. VERY ACCURATE at about 100ft i could hit a log and it was early morning (6am) and i wasnt even awake. Imagine how good it is with someone thats awake :) lol. Well then i tried shooting threw my can. I put it on full auto and ripped the can in half. I was so happy. Haha. Well then i proceded to mess around. I get 1 fullauto mag per fill and 2 3rd burst/ semi mags per fill.

MAKE SURE TO GET EXTRA MAGS

Now old version 93r mags WILL NOT FIT i even tried to mod one to fit with no luck

All in all this gun is very nice and will deffinatly be good in cqb or even some woods games. The only cons i can thing of are its plastic and the 3rd burst assembally is a pain in my *albatross* to put back together.

this is a very good investment

How does it handle a whole magazine on full auto? A whole mag on 3 round bursts rapid fired? A whole mag on semi auto rapid fired? How much cooldown? Does the slide lock back after the last BB in each test? Any malfunctions, like dumping all the gas? Be honest. :) Also please make note of the air temperature.

Not looking to bash your gun, I'd just be interested in the test results. Thanks! :)

it locks back after no more bbs and if u jam the clip in it will slide forward again(clip needs a bb) doesnt seem to have cooldown if u keep the mag warm for a bit b4 u shoot i can go full clip fullauto in less then 3 seconds. so far no problems and i have shot it almost everyday for 2 months

• 7 months later...