Woodland VS. Urban

Mr.Hyde

I find when I play urban I want to play woodland... and when I play woodland I want to play urban :)

Each has it's merits... CQB is all adrenaline, fast paced, and action packed, woodland can have just as much an adrenaline rush... Rushing some kind of structure in the woods in the last few minutes of a game your about to lose in a last ditch attempt to turn the game around can be just as action packed as throwing a grenade into a room and running in, in a cqb game...

I reckon alternating between woodland and urban/cqb games will keep you on your toes and stop you getting bored of the game :)

My team and I used to run cqb games at a local retailers pistol ranges... we christened it "VFCQB" (very fu... CQB) ;) Tac shields and pistols were the way forwards... :) the adrenaline doesn't let up from when the game starts till your sat at home with your pizza later that night :) (search my name on youtube and you'll see ;))

• 2 weeks later...

I like a compromise. One of the best sites I ever played at was urban but not all CQB, it opened up to max range in parts. I dislike excessive woodage however, when people are 3ft into a bush and effectively invulnerable to direct fire.

So overall, I guess I like CQB, but woods definetely has its place.

Archived