Thread picture's button?

At another forum I frequent there is a feature/button to click next to every thread name that simply cuts out everything in the thread except the pictures.

Another thing that happens is that when you click on a picture in the "Picture mode" you are taken to the thread, at the post that contained the picture you clicked on.

I thought this was awesome beyond recognition, and would be a really great feature to have on Arnies.

Now, I know about as much HTML as a heroin addicted Orangutan, but I just thought I'd see if anyone else thought this would be helpful.

In particular I like it because sometimes I don't want to hear whining about realism, or scroll through 30 thumbs up posts, I just want to see pictures :D

EDIT:

images.png

that's what the button looks like if people want to try it out at the link I posted.

EDIT2:

I realize as far as airsoft goes that's a crappy example of a forum, but I figured you guys would rather have that then some garry's mod example :P

Edited by Bizurkur
At another forum I frequent there is a feature/button to click next to every thread name that simply cuts out everything in the thread except the pictures.

Another thing that happens is that when you click on a picture in the "Picture mode" you are taken to the thread, at the post that contained the picture you clicked on.

I thought this was awesome beyond recognition, and would be a really great feature to have on Arnies.

Now, I know about as much HTML as a heroin addicted Orangutan, but I just thought I'd see if anyone else thought this would be helpful.

In particular I like it because sometimes I don't want to hear whining about realism, or scroll through 30 thumbs up posts, I just want to see pictures :D

EDIT:

images.png

that's what the button looks like if people want to try it out at the link I posted.

EDIT2:

I realize as far as airsoft goes that's a crappy example of a forum, but I figured you guys would rather have that then some garry's mod example :P

I don't really understand the concept you're trying to get across..

It would also be an available downloadable add-on, so it wouldn't need to be coded.. But I expect you couldn't care any less :P