Gunfighters808

Initial Impressions of the TM SOPMOD M4 AEG

hey all, i was playing with my sopmods setup earlier, popped the body apart and took out the hop/inner barrel, put the body back together so i wouldn't lose any bits. Now I can't get the front body pin out again. I've tried hammering it, levering with a screwdriver and anything else i can think of to budge it.

I can get it to move about 3 mm now, but no further. The body looks straight to me, and I pushed it into the body with my thumb, so all seemed ok before.

Any ideas?

right, go it out, sorta. Took the front right of my lower body off with it. Turns out the c clip on the pin had come off and totally wedged in the hole. Not best pleased atm -.-

Anyone got a stock body for sale?

right, go it out, sorta. Took the front right of my lower body off with it. Turns out the c clip on the pin had come off and totally wedged in the hole. Not best pleased atm -.-

Anyone got a stock body for sale?

I might be selling mine, it depends does anyone know whether that echigoya receiver for the recoils is ready to ship it says pre order but I don't fancy dropping all of that cash for it to be a waste of money?

I might be selling mine, it depends does anyone know whether that echigoya receiver for the recoils is ready to ship it says pre order but I don't fancy dropping all of that cash for it to be a waste of money?

Well if you do go for it, drop me a pm, will have that off you in seconds ;)

• Like 1

Roger will do mate, I've ordered a Troy battle rid for mine and I've gotten a vltor stock for the sop mod for a bargain price of £100 for the pair ;) next on the purchase list is the lower.

Any one here know the compatibility of a RS ris with a TM sop mod? Specifically a Troy VTAC?

Edited by U-TAG

I think G&P can take RS parts and the TM can take the G&P barrel nut / delta ring so it should go.

Cheers dude, I've bought the Ris unit in question for the princely sum of £120 shipped It's brand new and I know midwayuk charge £260 for it :o! even if it doesn't fit on the TM I've still got a spare upper I'm building for another rifle that it would suit.

In the event that it wasn't posted yet, the Systema PMAG from Magpul is only $22.95! and I'd imagine the TM version would be the same. That's a really good deal for not only a PMAG but a functioning magazine period.

I'm wondering if the tokyo marui hi cap mag is, in general, higher quality and feeds better than the clone mag? I have an army 430 round sopmod mag but it doesnt feel as well as i would like. Has anyone had experience with both hi caps and if it's worth for me to buy the TM branded hi cap?

P.S. carrying 7-8 mid caps throughout the day is wearing me down (not to mention reloading each one). I have some for sale if anyone in the U.S. is interested :)

carrying 7-8 mid caps throughout the day is wearing me down (not to mention reloading each one).

carrying mids wears you down ! Don't be such a wuss ! Lol

Mids are the WHOLE point with the TM recoils , no lock on hi-caps . :-(