Golgo 13- Sniper Rifle/M16 !

Crimson

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol

he must be a pretty small guy or his M16 actually shoots 308

Is it just me or does everyting about that gun look off.

Mag is definitely too big, and the ejection port looks too high.

Yup mag looks like a curved 308, and the ejection port isn't lined up with the shell deflector at all.

I don't think this is blowback, guys... I think it's like their PMC model.

i think you're right. for some reason i had a memory of seeing it on WGC with the new recoil engine advertised and having a convo on MSN about it, must have been a dream.

what exciting dreams i have <_<

Marui really have become half arsed....seems rediculous that they couldnt even be bothered to build this already half arsed replica(judging from what people have said and the pictures posted) around their new recoil engine. They know they can get away with it however, because its anime related all the fanbois will be on it regardless of whether its any good or not.

OK pessimist-bandwagon-crew, name one company that doesn't release several different variants of their guns.

Really, "it's just a different version of their M16, baawww", yeah, and?

At least it's a different version, lots of other manufacturers just roll out very similar AR-15's and AK's all the time, some not even bothering getting them even close to realistic, much less trying to base it on something that will at least make some dedicated fanboys happy that their fandom of choice is being catered to.

Sure sure, it's not perfect, I don't care much for it myself other than saying "meh, ok" and will most likely not even consider buying it, but seeing such unfounded complaining and whining just makes me sad :(

I kinda like it and despise it at the same time but I would rather TM just release the parts seperately, the riser is kinda quirky looking and I like that. Other than that, it's nothing I can't build to perform better myself from a cheaper base gun (cos this no doubt will come in at a silly price). And things like that fall waaaaay down the interest list with me.

Really, "it's just a different version of their M16, baawww", yeah, and?

And look at that yellow-suited, ape-like buffoon modeling the gun. Doesn't the whole concept make you want to cry tears of bile and maggots? Holy *suitcase*.

me: traumatized

Or if they started making Sci-Fi guns that would be cool, a working out the box M41A Pusle rifle would be cool with gas firing grenade launcher (Well shot gun really). I would hit that.

Then they could do a hole range, star wars, total recal etc.

But this is just abit naff as its a ncie idea but excuted wrong. Do a poll marui (In japan of course)and I bet you a lot of people would love a storm trooper blaster or hans solo's blaster. Then we could import them as a lot of airsofters are geeks lets be honest, I mean toy guns explain that to a grown male who can't see past football. It will end in tears.

Archived