Golgo 13- Sniper Rifle/M16 !

Crimson

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I say to Marui: "Make the Zaku II machinegun, NAO!

Theres actually a small Japanese company (practically homebrew) that makes MS06 Zaku II machinegun kits that takes an inverted Marui Uzi V5 gearbox. Unfortunately though, as the hop chamber is inside the gearbox itself, you have to set your hop to zero. :mellow:

edit: this is the older one, the one that doesn't look like an M16

Theres actually a small Japanese company (practically homebrew) that makes MS06 Zaku II machinegun kits that takes an inverted Marui Uzi V5 gearbox. Unfortunately though, as the hop chamber is inside the gearbox itself, you have to set your hop to zero. :mellow:

edit: this is the older one, the one that doesn't look like an M16

lol you realize the V5 gearbox is utter fail. Though i agree, more Sci-fi/ anime weapons would be full of win. GITS guns please!

you can't deny that the golgo 13 video game for the original NES was THE HEAT YO!

Golgo_13_-_ss_3.gif

the only game back then where kids could buy it for the sex scenes!!!

EXACTLY!

In fact, I went and saw the anime specifically because of the game. I was slightly disappointed.

Now, this M16 would be interesting if it was based on their new blowback M4A1 SOPMOD. But I doubt that it is.

you can't deny that the golgo 13 video game for the original NES was THE HEAT YO!

Golgo_13_-_ss_3.gif

the only game back then where kids could buy it for the sex scenes!!!

I remember that game fondly. The difficulty curve was dire but the game looked great for its time. Too bad the movies weren't as good.

lol you realize the V5 gearbox is utter fail. Though i agree, more Sci-fi/ anime weapons would be full of win. GITS guns please!

Agreed on both counts. V5 was a mess in gearbox form. A real shame, though I think it's a testament to how bad it is that Marui won't go back and do anything with the design.

GITS, if only.

I say to Marui: "Make the Zaku II machinegun, NAO! You have the P90 upsde down hop, you have the M-series body. What the hell are you waiting for?"

if it was scale wouldnt that just be a building tall buy 2 double decker buses wide :P

I'd prefer if Marui expanded their shotgun range instead of investing in this fail. Still dreaming of that full metal trench gun........

Seconded. Not so much the trench gun bit, but the more shotguns part.

I suppose that I see where the market is for something like that M16, but I'd much rather see them diversify their offerings instead of making variants of existing guns that the consumer can do themselves.

On a side note, I'm still waiting on their FiveseveN and MP9.

Regardless of what we think of it. (yes it's just an "M16" some parts joined together, what every airsoft manufacturer has done for the past 5 years)

This AEG will sell like hot cakes. Why? it's a TM, the only one that can give you great range and grouping out of only 280fps.

That aside, they sell it because they know every copy will be sold, even if it's just in Japan. They don't care.

now let's see that Five Seven, shall we?

^ Fo Sho'. I'd buy that FN 5-7 in an instant, if they ever get around to making it. Rather then retarded "Anime" guns. Wouldn't people that really want to have a replica of a gun from a stupid cartoon just make one anyway? I mean they sell the stock, and all the neccasary parts anyway.

Guys! Can't you see that it's obvious the real selling poiint here is the CASE! It must be awesometastic for that kind of price...

Perhaps it shoots lasers out when you open it, and the lasers explode into clouds of hookers which explode into clouds of chainsaws which have tits and catch fire before transforming into an 18-year old Norwegian Bikini model with an extreme case of nymphomania.

Which it would have to do, because otherwise there's no way in hell I'm overlooking the awful M16 that gets bundled in with the case. What a f**king abortion.

Guys! Can't you see that it's obvious the real selling poiint here is the CASE! It must be awesometastic for that kind of price...

Perhaps it shoots lasers out when you open it, and the lasers explode into clouds of hookers which explode into clouds of chainsaws which have tits and catch fire before transforming into an 18-year old Norwegian Bikini model with an extreme case of nymphomania.

I'll wait until the Chinese clone it

:)

Lovely, let's take a M16, and put a very gay looking cheek rest on it and mount on it. In addition to making the gun look uglier than it was, it also makes it near impossible to use a PB with it.

Good show TM. I'm really enjoying watching you guys release this ######.

So we have a useless hi-capa 4.3 that go's full auto only, an ugly as sin M16, a shorty m4 "PMC" that has been done before and a AK74U that looks ugly and was released WAY behind VFC's now well established design.

When you could be releasing a TMP, 5-7, and many other things that would interest not only japan, but the entire world market.

I really do want to like TM, but damn this stuff is bad. And all of it shoots at 280-300 FPS which means I HAVE to upgrade my gun to make it usable at anything but a CQB site.

obvious troll is obvious

"W

t

f

!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

That thing makes me want to quit airsoft. and possibly end my life. "

no end the guy whos idea it was to make this thing

What a well-reasoned and thought-out argument.

When you could be releasing a TMP, 5-7, and many other things that would interest not only japan, but the entire world market.

I really do want to like TM, but damn this stuff is bad. And all of it shoots at 280-300 FPS which means I HAVE to upgrade my gun to make it usable at anything but a CQB site.

this has been done to death, TM dont give a *suitcase* about anyone outside of japan. never have. they dont care about their international market because they're perfectly happy to let the local market snatch up every single one of their offerings and let the slavering international TM fanboys and loyalists buy the rest. they wont try to cater for anyone else because that would mean putting some effort in <_<

the power is due to japan's 0.9J muzzle energy limit, and as i said before, they dont care about the rest of us and thus wont do 'export' versions.

Archived