oddxbird

DesertFox

We had a deal for a TGS PVS-14 4x replica and I made the payment on Dec. 10th. He replied both Dec. 12th and 15th and promised I would have it before Dec. 23rd. Now It's Dec 30th and I have not recieved the item or recieved a response from him.

I went against my better judgement on this one as theres plenty of problem trades with this guy who apparently they all got resolved in the end. Does anyone have his REAL contact info or know him. He's as unreliable as his title on this forum.

You definitely should have gotten his contact information before sending anything... I'm sorry but it's a bit silly to just blindly send your money to someone like that(and it's actually a bannable offense for someone to absolutly refuse to give someone their contact information during a sale.).

Search for the older threads(type in "oddxbird" to the search feature) and PM the other victims he scammed, maybe one of them still has his information but you need to find them and ask for it rather than wait for one of them to eventually PM you.

Archived