Modern Ranger Loadout

Silas5150

One hole is more correct but you can do a 3 hole without getting any grief from me :). However, if you're going to spend big bucks on a real one, I'd just hunt down a 1 hole. Also, I've seen many standard issue Rhino mounts if you'd rather spend the cash elsewhere.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to build a ranger rig, but all the ranger green pouches are becoming harder and harder to get a hold of, and I would like to purchase everything in one simple order. Plus I don't want to have 90% of the pouches and then have to spend a *beep* load on a single pouch or two on ebay.

Titleist, can't wait to see it!

I've already got the standard Rhino mounts going, but I know that ebaybanned had the three hole Norotos replicas for sale, and I just wanted to know if that would be fine. I guess I'll just stick with the standard ones then.

Thanks!

hah, it's a big project, and I'm not going to start for a while. Since it's basically all new gear. I can't leverage anything from my SEAL rigs on this, brand new gun is gonna be needed, new sidearm, new helmet, new 1st line and PC, ugh, could be just as expensive if not more so than my SEAL rigs. So I'm fine with waiting.

I would love to build a ranger rig, but all the ranger green pouches are becoming harder and harder to get a hold of, and I would like to purchase everything in one simple order. Plus I don't want to have 90% of the pouches and then have to spend a *beep* load on a single pouch or two on ebay.

Well, that's the sucky thing about the RLCS kits and such. We as civilians have a hard time getting a hold of the small things (such as that infamous MOLLE cummerbund) that come in the RLCS kit but aren't stocked at places like Triad Tactical, OpTactical ETC. Try Triad and OpTactical, they've got plenty of Eagle gear. Then, if you really want to get you're kit more correct, you're going to have to take ebay out for dinner, get a few drinks it er, take her back to your place and let sparks fly. Then she'll steal your wallet.

Archived