Modern Ranger Loadout

Silas5150

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys! :D

For gloves go black mechanix cheap and thats what a lot of rangers use.

Fair enough, I personally dislike the white 'Mechanix' wording all across them but I guess i'll get over that. :P

Pouches are right but I would go with a triple mag pouch and 1 single instead of 2 doubles becuase if you place the pouches where I thik you will, it will be easier to open and close the plate carrier.

If you're getting an EPC you should either order a triple M4 pouch, a double and a single, or three singles.

Haha thanks, again I never thought of this.

Also need a belt and pistol pouches.

I was under the impression not all Rangers are issued pistols, and thus the lack of pistol/pouches on my kitlist.

AFAIK the square cut admin is an older version and no longer in production.

Bah, it's much cooler IMO. :P Ah well.

Also, and not that I have anything against Triad, why not order all the pouches from OpTactical and save on shipping?

Reason being not all the pouches are in-stock

Good point, I very much may after the $170 shipping quote Triad gave me...

And Cobbcore, OpTactical's website shows loads of RG pouches in stock (all the ones I want, anyway), except the MAP, which Triad has.

Once again thanks for everyone's help.

Well the UPS Options went from $160-185ish. There were much cheaper USPS options aswell but I read something on Triad's shipping page saying it takes them two weeks to sort out the customs paperwork or something...I guess i'll just email both companies for a direct quote.

EDIT:

About the square admin pouch, last one on ebay went for $450

Slightly out of my budget. :P

Ironclad gloves are also seen with rangers.

Is a hydration carrier ok for a MAP substitute?

For my gear list I'm aiming for a RRV with back panel and paca. Then a map if I can get enough cash. And Rangers are issued M9s, correct?

Archived