Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the best pictures, but they should at least give you an idea of what it's like.

RIS2-1.jpg

RIS2-2.jpg

Top: Proud SIR in FDE

Bottom: ACM DD RIS 2 in FDE

-Vic

Edit: My pics almost make it look black. It's overcast right now. Once it clears, I'll get some better pics.

Edited by Victory
The solution is very simple, just add electrical tape to the bottom have of the RIS rail, around where the castle nut will make contact and on the edges of the silver heat guard. If you tighten the nut on the tip of the RIS, it will help, but not as much as adding electrical tape. I will take some pics for you if you are interested. Also, thanks to Chris for the tip :D

Cheers,

Romel

Thanks Romel, ya if you could take some ref pics I'd really appreciate it.

PlasticMag, very nice. Good to see my pile of parts put to good use.

BTW, that's not a Magpul "style" trigger guard, it's a genuine Magpul PTS trigger guard. :D

TCB: Yes, this is the eBayBanned version.

Installed it today on my Guarder MBK. The top rail is equally as tall as the reveiver rail, however, there is a very small gap between the rop rail and the metal body. Not too bad, though.

Once my ACOG and what-not comes in, I'll get a picture.

-Vic

Edited by Victory

My* version of the IAR. Receiver's a bit light, but I'm not all that worried about it. (The desert's not all one color, anyway.)

Threw on the EOTech and irons for the picture. These will be replaced when my parts come in. (ACOG, barrel extension, etc.)

IARPicture-1.jpg

-Vic

*Inspired by LWRC, but not copied directly.

Edited by Victory

Once I sell one of (if not both of) my M93Bs, yep, that I will.

Speaking of the M93Bs, I have two available. Magpul PTS in Black, G&P in FDE. PM me if interested. I'll be listing them in the very near future.

-Vic

Edited by Victory