Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a demo of a dark earth magpul with moe stock / moe handguard / pmag / receiver / miad grip ;)

Thats exactly how mine will look like in a week, except for a Mbus, Eotech, and Tango Down short grip. :)

Edited by Sonny

3189559346_e145241ee7.jpg

3189558288_b107e1d4ed.jpg

Base gun: Ca m4

Upgrades externally:

Magpul body

416 shorty stock

Madbull talon front

TDI pivoting foregrip (real steel)

G&P Eotech 551

Flip up rear

MAG mid caps with trades

Magpul curved trigger gaurd

Magpul MIAD grip

Madbull rasfix

G&P Scorpion light

Internally:

Madbull tightbore

Systema or gaurder hop up

Gaurder sp120 spring

Finally took some pics of my WE M4 the other day.

-BT KAC Knights Armament Style RIS Rail Handguard

-Command Arms UPG16 Pistol Grip

-Custom Machined Steel Commando Length Barrel Extension

-DPMS Aluminum 1-Rail Gas Block

-Guarder XM177E2 Flash Hider

-G&P Tactical Laser

-G&P Systema Extended Stock QD Sling Mount

-G&P X9 High Pressure Xenon Alunimium Hand Torch

-King Arms Folding Battle Sight Set

-King Arms QD Sling Swivel for 20mm Rail

-King Arms Quick Release Flashlight Mount

-KM M16 Sling

-Magpul CTR Mil-spec Stock /w Rubber Pad

-NC STAR Panorama Electro Red/Green Dot Sight

-Nitro.Vo Rail Sleeve 16 for M4 Series

-UTG Rail Vertical Grip

WE_M4_1.jpg

WE_M4_2.jpg

I usually don't like vertical foregrips on carbines, but with the flashlight attached it looked kind of empty without it.

WE_M4_3.jpg

WE_M4_4.jpg

Is a laser and a red dot really necessary? I think it would look best without the laser, move the flashlight to a side rail, and lose the vert. grip.

Just my two cents and it is your gun so I believe you can do what you want.

EDIT: Forgot to add, that stock looks ace!

Edited by Carter

another masterpiece of M4, I think that's fine without the foregrip even the flashlight attached, still an awesome gun!! :o

Finally took some pics of my WE M4 the other day.

-BT KAC Knights Armament Style RIS Rail Handguard

-Command Arms UPG16 Pistol Grip

-Custom Machined Steel Commando Length Barrel Extension

-DPMS Aluminum 1-Rail Gas Block

-Guarder XM177E2 Flash Hider

-G&P Tactical Laser

-G&P Systema Extended Stock QD Sling Mount

-G&P X9 High Pressure Xenon Alunimium Hand Torch

-King Arms Folding Battle Sight Set

-King Arms QD Sling Swivel for 20mm Rail

-King Arms Quick Release Flashlight Mount

-KM M16 Sling

-Magpul CTR Mil-spec Stock /w Rubber Pad

-NC STAR Panorama Electro Red/Green Dot Sight

-Nitro.Vo Rail Sleeve 16 for M4 Series

-UTG Rail Vertical Grip

I usually don't like vertical foregrips on carbines, but with the flashlight attached it looked kind of empty without it.

I've just ordered one each of the vanaras 6.03 tight bores and I will fit them when they turn up. i will post on here to let you know the results. The range on the standard barrel is fine however the accuracy was not so good so we will see what the tight bores do. If that doesn't work then it looks like I will need to take a large hammer to the hop up :)

I wish I had the skills to make a new hop for the PTW... I'm sure theres a market for them.

Post here: http://www.hexagonproduction.com/forum/vie...=3&start=10

Then you might get a new design hopup for the ptw.

I am trying to get enough people writing so they would make it. I also have ra-tech on the job.. they also might make it.

Damn all these guns are giving me ideas but i love hk416 and are supposed to replace the colt m4 carbine and m16 in the american army.just for your info.

Well my gun still ain't here (surprise surprise) but i'll give you a shot of what i'm gonna turn it into or something similar as i love the movie and the gun layout is practical.

gordon's supperessed M723

post-58090-1231896534_thumb.jpg

Is a laser and a red dot really necessary? I think it would look best without the laser, move the flashlight to a side rail, and lose the vert. grip.

Yes, they are. :D

I think the laser on the gas block just looks cool. I also don't like adding bulky things to the side rails, making the gun wider horizontally... to me everything should be mounted in such a way that the gun is still "thin," otherwise it just bothers me... also could be something to do with the overall symmetry of the gun.

In terms of target acquisition time at short range, nothing probably beats a laser.

Also, the red dot would be the primary aiming method, with the iron sights being secondary, but the laser sight is there as the ultimate backup sighting system... you know, in case one of your arms is injured in combat and the only way you can use the gun is by firing from the hip, in that case the laser sight would come in. Of course such a situation would never happen with airsoft, and especially considering that I'm only a collector. :P

This is airsoft though... what would it be without the fantasizing?

a demo of a dark earth magpul with moe stock / moe handguard / pmag / receiver / miad grip ;)

Can you take a picture of the VLTOR front sight tower (folded down) and the MOE handguard? I'd like to know how the vltor rail lines up with the top of the handguard. Thanks!