Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn all these guns are giving me ideas but i love hk416 and are supposed to replace the colt m4 carbine and m16 in the american army.just for your info.

0 RLY? Well, I'm glad this thread is giving ideas on AR/M4/M16 builds. Check out the older pic threads too.

Edited by Hispeed1

Here are my two G&P's, one is the Defender(DD Mk18) and the other is a just finished CQB-R put together from ground up. The G&P torch on the CQB-R has been upgraded with a Lumens Factory 630 lumen lamp assembly.

Picture018.jpg

Full Stock variants- M16 has been fitted with a Madbull JP Rifle upper receiver after the front pin tab broke. Never mind the crappy peq-unit taken from my friend's Echo1 M4(I put on just for looks)

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Finally my armalite collection

Picture021.jpg

I definitely need something other than black. I've been contemplating on a new project based around a King Arms MUR metal body in DE, but that will have to wait until I get some more money.

How much does the lumen kit add in terms of brightness? Is it actually worth it? My stock one is EXTREMELY bright stock already.

And also how do you people protect your lights for CQB? I need something before saturday to protect it so please hurry on the ideas :]

How much does the lumen kit add in terms of brightness? Is it actually worth it? My stock one is EXTREMELY bright stock already.

And also how do you people protect your lights for CQB? I need something before saturday to protect it so please hurry on the ideas :]

The lamp assembly is noticeably brighter. It is a direct drop in bulb assembly, and at $20.99, I thought it was definitely worth it. I've seen replacement bulbs for the r500 being sold by retailers for more. Bulb was bought from www.lighthound.com

My four PTWs, with a couple of extra uppers. All rail systems, lamps and optics(apart from the scopes on top of the SIR-16 and the SPR-upper) are real steel.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f252/Mikan_oma/PTWt.jpg

wow.. that's an expensive collection mate!!

here's my cheap JingGong Full Metal with CA CQB front assembly and devgru. the JG Peq sucks *ss but its all i have as of the moment that can fit my battery. I have plans of relocating the battery to buffer tube soon.

DSC_3335.jpg

its suppose to have the QD silencer to hide the extended inner barrel but i forgot to take a picture with it on.

looks like ehhh but it performs like a dream -- 430fps with 25rounds per second OOTB :gun:

Before I pull the trigger on a Armalite, which would you guys recommend, Classic Army or G&P. The G&P says its ready to take Lipo batteries which is a plus for me.

King Arms. All the good things about a G&P and then a bunch more. BTW, even though a gun might say it's lipo ready, I'd be weary of that statement. Most lipo ready guns I've come across have not been anymore special than regular guns.

I need help with one item to finish my M4.

I put my old CA PEQ box on it, found it blocks the front sight. I know the real one doesnt do this, so what PEQ box is closest to the real one? G&P like I am thinking?

Keep in mind this is a battery box, not the light/laser combo.

Sorry if this is abit of a stupid question, but I'm short on money and want to finish my M4 so I can go onto my next project.

Thanks,

-Sarge

Hey, I was wondering if you guys could help me with something. I took apart my Armalite RIS, and I have need some help putting it back together. I have a CA M15a4, and if anyone can tell me what part #M16047 is, and what it does it would really help me. I think it holds the fuse in place, but I just want confirmation on this before I put it back together to make sure nothing is wrong with it. Thanks a bunch.

Edit: This is the part:

ERA-CA-M15-SPC-7.jpg

Edited by Laxplayer19x93