Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely build there Pradal! Nice pics too. :)

As regards the EGLM, what would be cool is if they made a trigger module that allowed the EGLM to be mounted to an M4's RIS. As it is the magwell doesnt line up but it the launcher can be attached.

Got my Moe handguards today. Just need replacement screws for the rails, as was sent the wrong ones. Have a QD Tangodown DE shotrty replica(which matches the DE perfectly on the body) waiting to go on.

Wow, nice work. I have been considering a full mag-pul rifle and was wondering how it would look. Now I have my answer. :)

sorry for being late, here you go the pictures :D

Awesome! Thanks for taking those!

*snip*

That's very cool. I'm in the process of building something similar. :)

On another note, here's my Chris Costa Custom:

Click pics for larger versions ~

kacsr16e3urx01bgd5.jpg

kacsr16e3urx02brw1.jpg

Parts list:

* VFC SR16E3-URX (upgraded)

* Vanaras PEQ-15 in FDE

* RS KAC Reflex Extension Mount

* RS Aimpoint COMP M3 (4 MOA), with Aimpoint Tan Cover and Killflash

* RS Surefire Tan M900 with FM13 IR Beamcover

* RS KAC Taupe Rail Covers (I also have RS Magpul XT Rail Covers in FDE ... Costa switched them in the second DVD)

* RS KAC 200-600M BUIS

* RS Magpul CTR (FDE / MilSpec)

* Magpul PTS PMAG mid-cap in FDE with RS Magpul PMAG Ranger Plate and EMGs

Based off the RS rifle in the top of this pic:

http://magpuldynamics.com/training_images/md/01.jpg

Still need to switch the 10.5" barrel to a 11.5" barrel. Need to repaint the PEQ-15 to the correct FDE shade like Hispeed did with his. And then I'll be satisfied with it. :)

Pradal-Serey, where'd you get that beautiful suppressor? It's the Magpul PTS MASADA one right? It's like out of stock/discontinued everywhere I've looked... :(

Bought it long time ago :P that's a keeper, unfortunately I was looking for a black one, but they were already oos :(

As regards the EGLM, what would be cool is if they made a trigger module that allowed the EGLM to be mounted to an M4's RIS. As it is the magwell doesnt line up but it the launcher can be attached.

Mine fits just fine on an M4 RIS. I can see what some people may see as an issue (mine is on a CASV or a RAS 2 with no issues) and all it is is removing some of the internal material, that really has no use, and you will not see externally.

Edited by frogfish
Bought it long time ago :P that's a keeper, unfortunately I was looking for a black one, but they were already oos :(

Ahh, I figured as much. Kinda hoping they'd start making those again... I think they're dead sexy. A lot like the HALO suppressor, except in FDE and with the Magpul logo! Talk about sexy!! :P

wooooow, what a crazy gun!!! :D You are right, need some repaint of the PEQ, and just a little remind, why not change the rail cover to Magpul XT texture and DE Pmag ranger to a black one. :P btw, this is awesome!!!! :o

Awesome! Thanks for taking those!

That's very cool. I'm in the process of building something similar. :)

On another note, here's my Chris Costa Custom:

Click pics for larger versions ~

Parts list:

* VFC SR16E3-URX (upgraded)

* Vanaras PEQ-15 in FDE

* RS KAC Reflex Extension Mount

* RS Aimpoint COMP M3 (4 MOA), with Aimpoint Tan Cover and Killflash

* RS Surefire Tan M900 with FM13 IR Beamcover

* RS KAC Taupe Rail Covers (I also have RS Magpul XT Rail Covers in FDE ... Costa switched them in the second DVD)

* RS KAC 200-600M BUIS

* RS Magpul CTR (FDE / MilSpec)

* Magpul PTS PMAG mid-cap in FDE with RS Magpul PMAG Ranger Plate and EMGs

Based off the RS rifle in the top of this pic:

http://magpuldynamics.com/training_images/md/01.jpg

Still need to switch the 10.5" barrel to a 11.5" barrel. Need to repaint the PEQ-15 to the correct FDE shade like Hispeed did with his. And then I'll be satisfied with it. :)

uscmCorps:

Jeez man, I don't know how you do it everytime but damn't you do it well! Loving the gun man, absolutely loving it! Great job well done.

Why switch the 10.5 to an 11.5? From the looks in the DVD preview it looks as if his gun is 10.5

Edited by pforcerecon
wooooow, what a crazy gun!!! :D You are right, need some repaint of the PEQ, and just a little remind, why not change the rail cover to Magpul XT texture and DE Pmag ranger to a black one. :P btw, this is awesome!!!! :o

Ha, Thanks! I have the Magpul XT rail covers too, but I know Costa switches to the KAC Rail covers on the second DVD. Also I wanted an all KAC rifle. I may switch back to the XTs.

Why switch the 10.5 to an 11.5? From the looks in the DVD preview it looks as if his gun is 10.5

Yeah, it's definitely a 11.5" barrel. Also, on the second DVD there's a guy who has an almost identical configuration to Costa but with a 10.5" barrel. Side by side the difference is pretty obvious.

Thats definitely an 11.5 inch barrel.

Great work as usual Corps.

Thanks bro!

Plain, clean, and very Marine:

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

JG M16A4

Only complaint is the seal between the nozzle and the hopup. Sometimes, it absolutely sucks. Sometimes, it's awesome. I'm going to see what I can do about that. I think it may in part be the hopup unit itself. Nice overall rifle though; especially for the price.

Very original ARs, Magsz! So you have a replica Micro on one and a real Micro on the other? How do they compare?

@ usmcCorps : very sexy M4 ;)

Thanks dude! Love your AR. Nice and snub but with a lotta bite! :D

USCMC0rps: Nice! So you finally finished your project.

Almost there. I repainted the PEQ-15 last night in Magpul FDE. Looks better although I can't find my stickers... I just have to wait the full week for it to cure (Aluma-Hyde II... why must you make me wait!?!!). I still need to switch out the barrel and then I'll be content.

uscm, as usual you have an another awesome rifle.

Ha, thanks CB. Now if only I had more opportunities to use them... <_<;)