Armalite Picture Thread

Nice. I really wish an airsoft company would come out with a more realistic looking C-Mag. Especially one with a clear back and simulated rounds seen through it. That would be bad *albatross*!

Are you getting the Hero Arms Auto-Winding C-MAG?

well that just gave me an idea... I have a dboys cmag laying around i might just try that.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. I really wish an airsoft company would come out with a more realistic looking C-Mag. Especially one with a clear back and simulated rounds seen through it. That would be bad *albatross*!

Are you getting the Hero Arms Auto-Winding C-MAG?

That is quite a bit easier than I thought it'd be. :D Thanks!

As for the C-Mag, yes, I'll most likely go for the Hero Arms. From what I understand, it's the highest quality C-Mag available.

-Vic

Corps, can you find me a good one on RSOV? Making a bulk order from there soon.
Here's the 12C one on RSOV. I use it. I know Magsz has strongly suggested that I shouldn't use it because of the discharge rate, but honestly, they've done fine by me and a lot of the guys on my team.

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&...product_id=1758

And it'll fit a normal attached buffer tube? I accidentally to get a STAR MBK and the buffer tube is "screw-on" :(.

Hmmm... you may be SOL, dude. Unless the back of the buffer tube is open like this one and the battery wires can come out the end. If the Star buffer tube is fully closed off... I'm not sure how you'd get the battery in there. I'm also not sure how much internal space there is in the STAR buffer tubes. On the plus side though, because the STAR buffer tube is a screw on type, if the inner diameter is large enough for the lipo to fit in, you could probably get more of the lipo in there than the rest of us can as we have that mounting/screw assembly getting in the way and chewing up real estate.

quick question and kind of off topic, but for those who want to order from WGC and not lose their trades, what was the US based company that would order from WGC and that way you can keep your trades in tact? I'm looking to get my perfect ar and instead of going straight to WGC, I'd like to be able to keep my trades.

I've owned both a CA and a Hero Arms Beta-C Mag and the Hero Arms magazine was the nicer of the two, if you want my opinion. I've yet to own any other make and model, but I was pleased by MAG's M249 soft magazine so if I end up getting another Beta-C, I may give them a shot.

-Piano.

quick question and kind of off topic, but for those who want to order from WGC and not lose their trades, what was the US based company that would order from WGC and that way you can keep your trades in tact? I'm looking to get my perfect ar and instead of going straight to WGC, I'd like to be able to keep my trades.

http://www.airsoftadvantage.com/index.php

Cheaper shipping this way, too.

-Vic

Edited by Victory

Ive been using the 12C 1200mah lipo stick packs from RSOV for about six months now.

They're ###### comparatively speaking but they do work. At the time when i recommended that Corps not use them i was genuinely concerned with the quality of the packs as lipo technology is nothing to joke around with.

My testing has proven that they're fairly durable if not the greatest packs out there.

Corps, are you running fets in any of your guns or just straight up 11.1 volt lipos?

Ive been using the 12C 1200mah lipo stick packs from RSOV for about six months now.

They're ###### comparatively speaking but they do work. At the time when i recommended that Corps not use them i was genuinely concerned with the quality of the packs as lipo technology is nothing to joke around with.

My testing has proven that they're fairly durable if not the greatest packs out there.

Corps, are you running fets in any of your guns or just straight up 11.1 volt lipos?

No fets. Though I probably should be. I've been shooting mostly semi-auto anyway. I just never got around to figuring out how to install fets.

cqbrssk1l2.jpg

Top one

ICS Based

Cranestock

Aimpoint M2 replica on wilcox mount

Empty PEQ 2 Box

QD suppressor

Middle (mine :-D )

Systema PTW Based

Cranestock

Aimpoint Comp M2 on Aimpoint Mount

Empty PEQ 2 Box

KAC RIS

KAC Grip

VTAC Sling

Last one

ICS Based

Cranestock

Aimpoint M2 replica on wilcox mount

Freefloat RIS (don`t know manufacture)

Got my Moe handguards today. Just need replacement screws for the rails, as was sent the wrong ones. Have a QD Tangodown DE shotrty replica(which matches the DE perfectly on the body) waiting to go on.

Was considering building one just like that. Very nice!

Now opting for a 14.5" carbine version:

Just need to get a Phantom FH. Anyone know where to get Troy battle sights?

mmmm tasty rifle :P

Boomarms stock troy sights with markings :) but they're about 50 usd each.

Corps may I suggest AWS MOSFETS?

Are there any installation guides for those. I'm still not sure where I'd fit that Mosfet with my lipo in the buffer tube. :/

Looks great! A very simple but effective camo scheme. Love it.

uscmCorps, that is a beautiful gun, great job!

Hah! Thanks bro! :D

Here is my rifle.

The wear from usage on that gun is starting to really give it some character. Very nice.