Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although he still have to ship it out but here is my soon to be Daytonagun G&P M733 AEG body converted to GBB by external (paintball) tank. I have been waiting since August for this :D . Although it does not have a features like a bolt stop but it does not matter to me since I always wanted this as seen in my avatar.

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

Isn't that ProPoint a bit low? :P

Have a question to all you Mk18 RIS II owners:

I know the space between the outer barrel and RIS is horribly small, but would this lipo fit?

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...ium%20Batteries

It's in 3 parts, max diameter is 7mm, which is smaller than the OD/RIS distance. Could put it in the L/R/Lower sections of the RIS - would this work?

here's one of my armalite types. I just love the 203 + M16 the only down side is I don't have my heat shield and leaf sight with me so the picture is with some ugly rails on it. ha ha

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q11/fad...na/DSCN2692.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q11/fad...na/DSCN2693.jpg

It's not as much the whole gun but meh, everyone's seen an M16. I just love the quadrant sight as well. Too bad with the A3 I can't adjust it beyond 100meters, the carry handle knob gets in the way :(

Get a real carry handle.

Whan: that looks amazing; im a big fan of all magpul stocks, so amazing....id say go acog+doctor would look pretty sweet on that

Thanks!

By the way, if anyone is wondering, the Base gun is a G&P M4 with Airsoftsurgeon trades with a Magpul PRS stock and a G&P SR-15 URX front kit. Internally, it is still stock.

V nice, but please don't ruin it by putting a redimag on it.

:( I don't have much of a choice. Battery wires won't go through the URX, and rewiring is a big hassle (My wires normally are frontwired, but aren't long enough to do rear. Battery has to go somewhere.

:( I don't have much of a choice. Battery wires won't go through the URX, and rewiring is a big hassle (My wires normally are frontwired, but aren't long enough to do rear. Battery has to go somewhere.

Arh forgot about ye olde battery - in that case a redimag is the best option seeing as a PEQ bat box will ruin the lines of the gun more.

Good work anyway

Hey Spartan, are you talking about the G&P URX SR16 short kit to make it look like USCM's rifle? If you need help on installing, just PM me. But the kits are gorgeous.

I bought one from Ehobbyasia and they sent me a set for the AEG instead of one for the GBB. I haven't even opened it yet, but I can tell from the barrel it is not for the WA...

I swore I got the WA M4 set because I was contemplating between the URX or the Defender, essentially I was staring at them for an hour fantasizing which one would be cooler.

Now I check my order it no longer says for WA M4 and the item is gone from ehobby's store. So i'm guessing Ehobby ran out of the WA set and decided to send me the AEG set instead thinking I would never know...