Still need:

Selector Switches

MIAD Pistol Grip

Still want:

T-Pod

DuoStock

M82 Carry Handle

King Arms M3 in Tan

I'll probably buy those wants after I send it in for GBB conversion.

With this setup, I'll either use hi-caps, or a Battleaxe dual M4 electric magazine.

-Vic

Edit: Also, yes, the magwell expander...everyone's favorite accessory. :P

It stays with the CQ Config unless I go with Battleaxe mags. It will be removed with the standard IAR Config for use with C-Mags and the like.

Edited by Victory

How is that an IAR?

Because it has a tan receiver?

Also, putting a 10 inch barrel onto an IAR kind of defeats the whole purpose of the weapon system. Reliability goes down and wear increases as you shorten the barrel and gas system whether its a piston or not.

Thats just an AR with some doodads on it.

Yes, im well aware that we cannot currently build an accurate IAR replica but im sure with enough thought and design a person could come up with something close. The project would probably end up being stupidly expensive though :P

How is that an IAR?

Because it has a tan receiver?

Also, putting a 10 inch barrel onto an IAR kind of defeats the whole purpose of the weapon system. Reliability goes down and wear increases as you shorten the barrel and gas system whether its a piston or not.

Thats just an AR with some doodads on it.

Yes, im well aware that we cannot currently build an accurate IAR replica but im sure with enough thought and design a person could come up with something close. The project would probably end up being stupidly expensive though :P

Come on don't be too harsh, it looks semi-quasi close to the IAR...

btw where did you get those MBUS????

Magsz,

IARSnow.jpg

Better? :)

Started to snow in SoCal...again. Had to snap a pic.

Sorry about the trigger guard...it (and the wonky pistol grip angle) kinda' kills the pic, I know, but I can't find my roll pins. :(

-Vic

P.S. BTW, it is NOT a replica of the LWRC...it's similar to, but not a direct replica of their IAR. It's more or less my own creation (that, for the most part, is built with spare parts) that just happens to fit the role quite nicely...in my opinion, anyway.

Edited by Victory

I do love that LWRC lookalike!

I got bored today and decided to make my XM177 more realistic. Anybody want to guess the brand?

100_2105.jpg

100_2106.jpg

100_2112.jpg

That's right! Its a cheapo DPMS spring XM177! I used paint and sandpaper to give it a more realistic finish. Better than my old CA M15A4, in fact.

100_2114.jpg