Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice collection Noveske! How many different Magpul M4's do you have? Is that different guns, or just different configurations of the same guns?

Thanks Sonny. I think I have 4 different Magpul M4s? The Dark Earth one with the MOE and CASV are the same gun with 2 different configurations. As you can imagine, I am a bit of a Magpul fan. :)

Edited by Noveske

Noveske, that's quite a collection. You should change your username from Noveske to MagpulFanatic. ;)

Here's my G&P GBB SR16 again... I had already added the ambi selector and KAC FH. Last night I added the LaRue Urban Dark Earth Accessory kit and a KNS Precision Gen 2 MOD 2 Low Profile Non-Rotating Hammer & Trigger Pins.

Sorry for the crappy lighting... it was kinda cloudy out today.

ude01sd4.jpgude02az4.jpg

It'll probably stay this way for a while.

The current Armalite collection plus the HK416

19022009352.jpg

Starting bottom left corner and moving clockwise

M16-A2 carbine (custom built ,full metal and digi pattern)

WE M4-A1 GBB

Another WE M4 (actually my lodgers)

M4-A1 AEG (hurricane body and M203 just placed on for now)

Diemaco L119-A1 (custom built)

JG HK416 D10

M16-A2 (made from CA, G&G and TM parts)

M16 VN (model 602) Still need to get the correct pistol grip for this :(

Plain jane TM M733 with my missus' lucky elastic band on the stock

19022009353.jpg

19022009354.jpg

19022009355.jpg

Edited by 1st Commando

How do they not make sense practically? You take a soldier trained for the operation and controls placement of an AR and give him this instead of giving him a completely different weapons platform. This way you retain the ability to strip/operate the almost exact same way, but get to use the plethora of cheap 7.62 soviet ammo and mags, perfect for troops inserted behind enemy lines, etc when supply points would be nearly non-existant and local ammunition could be used.

Noveske, that's quite a collection. You should change your username from Noveske to MagpulFanatic. ;)

Here's my G&P GBB SR16 again... I had already added the ambi selector and KAC FH. Last night I added the LaRue Urban Dark Earth Accessory kit and a KNS Precision Gen 2 MOD 2 Low Profile Non-Rotating Hammer & Trigger Pins.

Sorry for the crappy lighting... it was kinda cloudy out today.

ude01sd4.jpgude02az4.jpg

It'll probably stay this way for a while.

Nice uscmCorps! How does the GP GBB perform? Have you had a chance to take it to any skirmishes? Any reliability issues? I have an Inokatsu M4 GBB and had a few issues with some parts inside the bolt-valve and had to get a custom part made. But now it's working great. I've also adaded a few tweaks:

-VLTOR CASV-ELT

-Magpul MOE Stock

-Magpul MIAD Grip

-GP 10.5" Outerbarrel

-KM 6.04 Inner barrel

-Prime Hop up Chamber (enables use of AEG inner barrels & hop up)

-Anti-rotation links

Here's a few pictures:

gallery_59097_1569_16838.jpg

gallery_59097_1569_13659.jpg

UscmCorps...very nice.

I thought sure you purchased the UDE furniture. Hadn't seen you use it until today, though.

In pictures, it seems to have a foliage green tint, but in person, is it me, or does it look more grey-ish than anything?

Noveske, also quite nice. The magpul seems a bit high up on the mag me, though. Other than that, very well done. :D

-Vic

Edited by Victory