Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evansy, truly its amazing I love the MOE and M203 combo it just looks right, maybe its just me I'm not so sure about that stock though. Everything else is win!

I know what you mean, its just too chunky for the slim MOE. I think a Vltor Emod stock would look better on it or when it comes out the magpul ACS stock.

With the standard ris I have on that M4 usually it looks ok with the bigger stock.

I think if I ever get a WE M4 I'll mod it with a MOE foregrip, ACS stock, M203 short and if they make ones to fit a MIAD pistol grip.

I know what you mean, its just too chunky for the slim MOE. I think a Vltor Emod stock would look better on it or when it comes out the magpul ACS stock.

With the standard ris I have on that M4 usually it looks ok with the bigger stock.

I think if I ever get a WE M4 I'll mod it with a MOE foregrip, ACS stock, M203 short and if they make ones to fit a MIAD pistol grip.

Yeah ACS would be nice, I was just looking at the UBR too.

....But I think thats where the whole, "where would the battery go" comes into play.

Yeah ACS would be nice, I was just looking at the UBR too.

....But I think thats where the whole, "where would the battery go" comes into play.

An ACS looks like it could be moded to take 1400mah crane style batteries like the Vltor stocks. With the UBR it would probably have to be a lipo in the top section.

My work around for the battery issue would be to get a WE GBB as I dont need another M4 AEG as I have 3 atm unless of course its a PTW clone but thats more to get on the nerves of the Systema PTW owners :P

Hi. Middle one doesn't look like a PTW. I've seen PTW's with modded Best Gun kits, but that just doesn't look like one. I don't know...other wise, good looking custom job on number 2.

Pretty sure the middle one is RS. That said, I've seen a few guys in the Philippines modify RS MRP uppers to their PTWs.

To quote Mr Titelist out of context I agree with function over form...I use mine for batteries. Quite a fan of the PEQ-15 but I think its a bit space agey for the look I'm going for. Got a KAC BUIS and a Recoil Pad on the way and I think I'm all done. Will take a few more pictures over the weekend if I can, would've done more but I honestly thought there would be little interest in a plain jane M4.