Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaper that's what you get for a heavy barrel.

My to gats atm.

My Mk12. Mod 0

DSCN0359.jpg

The paints going to change, a crane stock will be added. an ACM T1 Replica on top of the scope and a Harris bipod with mini tango down qd grip between the bipod and receiver.

Mk18 Ras II

DSCN0365.jpg

Current operational gun. Just an ACOG to boot.

G&G LR300.

Got myself a G&G LE stock/tube and threw on a standard pistol grip.

This thing is SUPER light. So much better than the folding stock. Might throw a sopmod stock on it.

KWA gearbox on the way along with an AWS mosfet/11,1.

Right now I have a 'Matrix' M150 gearbox sitting in there to keep it together,

<snip>

Wow, that is the coolest gun I have ever seen.

That is the RS version courtesy of Joel at Noveske ;)

About the URX.. I still have it, if that's what your asking. Otherwise no, I've decided to not use any G&P parts on this gun considering the trouble they put me through <_< Not going to release the parts list just yet, but I can tell you the only stock part on this rifle is the barrel nut lol!

made myself a URX tool, quite effective

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/ret...10/PICT0650.jpg

That would certainly work. The tips are a little longer than my G&P URX tool, but the overall concept is the same. Making a tool is a lot easier when you have the URX disassembled than making one to remove a preinstalled URX. With a disassembled URX your can take that specialty nut and accurately custom cut the end of a steel pipe to work with it. With the URX preinstalled... it's more like guess work.

Well done!

Edit: 3,000th posts! Yayyyy :D

Edited by uscmCorps

it was a bit of guesswork but i got it right in the end after several trial and error thicknesses =P, now with it installed tightly im selling my micro and rasfix to get the micro w/ high mount

also wound up switching to deans and took out the fuse

PICT0661.jpg

Edited by Althis
it was a bit of guesswork but i got it right in the end after several trial and error thicknesses =P, now with it installed tightly im selling my micro and rasfix to get the micro w/ high mount

THAR BE A GAP BETWEEN THY RIS AND RECEIVER! :P

In another case, does anyone who has ACM MBUS have issues with a loose rear aperture adjustment wheel? Mine's so loose that it tends to move left and right by itself :o

Reaper that's what you get for a heavy barrel.

My to gats atm.

My Mk12. Mod 0

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/new...05/DSCN0359.jpg

The paints going to change, a crane stock will be added. an ACM T1 Replica on top of the scope and a Harris bipod with mini tango down qd grip between the bipod and receiver.

Mk18 Ras II

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/new...05/DSCN0365.jpg

Current operational gun. Just an ACOG to boot.

Loving the MK18 paintjob : ) , any more pics of it? And what green base did you use? Krylon?