Armalite Picture Thread

Reaper that's what you get for a heavy barrel.

My to gats atm.

My Mk12. Mod 0

[i.mg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/newhotness05/DSCN0359.jpg[/img]

The paints going to change, a crane stock will be added. an ACM T1 Replica on top of the scope and a Harris bipod with mini tango down qd grip between the bipod and receiver.

Mk18 Ras II

[i.mg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/newhotness05/DSCN0365.jpg[/img]

Current operational gun. Just an ACOG to boot.

What made you decide to use the orange on the first rifle? It looks cool, but haven't seen anything like it before.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAR BE A GAP BETWEEN THY RIS AND RECEIVER! :P

In another case, does anyone who has ACM MBUS have issues with a loose rear aperture adjustment wheel? Mine's so loose that it tends to move left and right by itself :o

I think that the G&P URX's seem to have that problem. Mine has a gap too....

THAR BE A GAP BETWEEN THY RIS AND RECEIVER! :P

In another case, does anyone who has ACM MBUS have issues with a loose rear aperture adjustment wheel? Mine's so loose that it tends to move left and right by itself :o

That's normal. For the price, I'm not terribly worried - I just zero'd it and superglue'd it.

They come with three long rails. The one's I got from Gear Up are a set of two short and one long. I thnk this is better as the whole point of the MOE Forend for me is it is light weight yet you can add rail where you need it. I used two short sections, one for the Vert. Grip and one for a M3 on the right upper.

Edited by BigAl

My baby:

gallery_41486_1239_18127.jpg

BTW Lauer DuraCoat colors dry much lighter than they show them on the site. Their paint called "Magpul Flat Dark Earth" (which I would think would automatically match the MagPul hardware) for instance dries closer to a really dark khaki than a FDE. What you see above is AFTER I added some black and it still is lighter! You will want some black in there for almost all their colors to look right. Also for their coyote brown color you will want a touch of "Jungle Green" or "Magpul OD" in it. That should match most coyote gear perfectly.

Edited by Pariah_WP