Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you like that G&P stock how is they battery swap during a game

i just got it, it's very comfortable but if you were to swap batterys during a game it would take prob 3-5 min because you have to take out 4 hexscrews, take out the old battery put in the new one, clamp the sides together and then put the hex screws back in

where are the sr25's at ? :(

In the Knight's Armament picture thread

i just got it, it's very comfortable but if you were to swap batterys during a game it would take prob 3-5 min because you have to take out 4 hexscrews, take out the old battery put in the new one, clamp the sides together and then put the hex screws back in

Is that the long or short stock? And how does it compare lenght wise to a standard M16 stock?

lol at my field systemas are pretty much standard and let me tell you from experience, they are not downgraded!

I've been shot with a systema at a tactical training course, and they hurt. The instructor said you must not show pain when you get hit, then he hosed us from 35 ft. SLO-MAR you have a REALLY nice gun.

Like the others, I have no desire for a Systema. the parts are propriatory, the mags are frackin' expensive, and they shoot way to hot stock to use......anywhere.

They shoot too hot "stock" if you get the MAX version and if you're playing like CQB... but for woodland, do the fields by you know allow up to 550 FPS? The red cylinder shoots ~500 FPS and I know the outdoor fields around here allow that in semi-auto.

Also, you can get a black or blue cylinder if you don't want to use the red (blue is probably the best, at least for Michigan FPS limits). The mags are getting cheaper if you just buy the replica ones and not the actual SystemA mags.

I don't have a SystemA myself, but like half my team does, and I would have one if I had the money for the PTW and all the accessories I want.

They shoot too hot "stock" if you get the MAX version and if you're playing like CQB... but for woodland, do the fields by you know allow up to 550 FPS? The red cylinder shoots ~500 FPS and I know the outdoor fields around here allow that in semi-auto.

Also, you can get a black or blue cylinder if you don't want to use the red (blue is probably the best, at least for Michigan FPS limits). The mags are getting cheaper if you just buy the replica ones and not the actual SystemA mags.

I don't have a SystemA myself, but like half my team does, and I would have one if I had the money for the PTW and all the accessories I want.

My fields allow up to 400FPS (this is woodland) with .2's, and only 500 if your 18 and it is a single shot rifle. So yeah, it doesn't seem right to get a Systema and then have to go out and buy the other cylender, and several mags.